! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Trump Wall.... - Page 7/8

Subject: Trump Wall....
« <> »
alvar89 29.01.17 - 08:13am

@ 0gypsy0 - 28.01.17 - 07:05pm
convenience of ignorance has won . Truth doesn't matters anymore but feelings that validate preconceptions , prejudices ,biasses . Ordinary people can see now their old quiet prejudices and stereotyping perpetuated

Are you saying the protesting side has the truth? lmao.gif * +

alvar89 29.01.17 - 08:19am
Someone tell me how comparing someone standing for there country can be compared to Hitler? Thats one of the most common things ppl say. We had a presidential canditate here also who said we need to stand for our culture and values etc and he was called a n a z i also lol. * +

alvar89 29.01.17 - 08:23am

@ ogdenz - 29.01.17 - 05:32am
This statement is ignorance on a biblical scale. The ones rioting are lead by societies elite?.Hollywood?
I'm going out to riot now..Sylvester Stallone and Meryl Streep told me to!

Dont you know that many ppl look up to those stars and will agree with whatever they say. There the idols just like Madonna is influential still because of her celeb status. Not saying all ppl do that but gotta admit alot of ppl do. This has nothing to do with the bible btw. Many non Christians see the same as i do. * +

alvar89 29.01.17 - 08:28am

@ shadow27 - 29.01.17 - 03:47am
Hispanic males openly admitted to voting for Trump dontknow.gif are they racist against Mexicans?

Maybe they used there brain and figured Trump meant the Illegals who by law are not supposed to enter lol. * +

ogdenz 29.01.17 - 10:24am

@ alvar89 - 29.01.17 - 08:23am
Dont you know that many ppl look up to those stars and will agree with whatever they say. There the idols just like Madonna is influential still because of her celeb status. Not saying all ppl do that but gotta admit alot of ppl do. This has nothing to do with the bible btw. Many non Christians see the same as i do.

My saying this is ignorance on a biblical scale was sarcasm at its finest. It obviously went over your head.
* +

endemic 29.01.17 - 10:45am
To be honest I was all for Trump than Hilary.
The lesser of the two evils being Trump.

Will be observing what happens.. * +

9362 29.01.17 - 10:01pm

@ endemic - 29.01.17 - 10:45am
To be honest I was all for Trump than Hilary.
The lesser of the two evils being Trump.

Will be observing what happens..

True * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-8
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark