! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Im a reincarnated goddess - Page 7/8

Subject: Im a reincarnated goddess
« <> »
roynadar 10.08.15 - 09:27pm
I have heard that the truth comes out when people get drunk... in your case it's beauty!! * +

valatine 10.08.15 - 11:01pm

@ pallas7 - 7.08.15 - 01:22am
And you can't disprove it kthx

Give me half an hour and let's see what you think . Lol * +

pallas7 11.08.15 - 12:49am

@ valatine - 10.08.15 - 11:01pm
Give me half an hour and let's see what you think . Lol

Timers on, go. * +

pallas7 11.08.15 - 12:49am

@ roynadar - 10.08.15 - 09:27pm
I have heard that the truth comes out when people get drunk... in your case it's beauty!!

That or hysterics. Whichever works * +

manszar 11.08.15 - 10:12am

@ pallas7 - 9.08.15 - 05:28pm
That's not necessarily it either, humans yearn for truth do they not? isn't that why science exists? to explain how things work vs what they thought, and going all the way to see pluto and past it

The search for truth is about understanding who, why, and what we are. The more we learn about our surroundings the more we learn about ourselves. Thats why truth is so easily abandoned when substituted by religion. Because it claims to give the reasons why, who and what. Much like yourself who has abandoned truth for you substitute of being a reincarnated goddess. It is a far more appealing truth for you. * +

pallas7 11.08.15 - 01:25pm

@ manszar - 11.08.15 - 10:12am
The search for truth is about understanding who, why, and what we are. The more we learn about our surroundings the more we learn about ourselves. Thats why truth is so easily abandoned when substituted by religion. Because it claims to give the reasons why, who and what. Much like yourself who has abandoned truth for you substitute of being a reincarnated goddess. It is a far more appealing truth for you.

That's merely your opinion and you're free to think that, unfortunately the creator gave that much. I don't agree with that ofc. However that's just the lazy way of brushing off what you can't begin to comprehend, its easier to fabricate the reasoning of others to make yourself seem right and divide yourself from the world, it's what mortals are good at. And lately they can't admit they don't know something and try to create an excuse to justify things on the spot because they're all apparently genius. Or so they think till their bubble bursts. Whether it's after death or not. * +

pallas7 11.08.15 - 01:27pm
The truth is that you're trying to latch onto a lie because it gives you a sense of security. If you pretend to understand the world and it's inhabitants you get to keep your ego safe. Lazy as I said, instead of further analyzing and being open to the truth. You simply shut it out and color over it then live your fantasy while you can. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-8
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index