! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

By their own hand - Page 7/20

Subject: By their own hand
« <> »
vampboy 30.03.15 - 01:10am

@ pallas7 - 29.03.15 - 06:02pm
And I'm not saying the others live in harmony I'm saying they don't live in immediate war amongst each other

Neither do most Muslims in most Muslim dominated countries, ranging from Muslim dominated secular states in central Asia including Azerbaijan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan, and Tajikistan, all the way to South East Asia including the likes of Indonesia to Europe with the likes of Albania and Kosovo. No there is no immediate war amongst most Muslims across the world, what most people do is simply point out the most extremist Muslim states like Saudi Arabia, and other gulf countries, along with the likes of Iran, and then generalize with all the Muslim dominated countries in the world. So no, there is actually stability and people of different religions co-exist without any immediate war as you said. * +

vampboy 30.03.15 - 01:28am
So as surprising as it may sound to some people, a religion of 1.6 billion people aren't all ranging lunatics killing each other everywhere and anywhere, there are a decent number of Muslim dominated states that adhere to secularism where there is a high socio-economic and religious stability. * +

pallas7 30.03.15 - 01:53am

@ vampboy - 30.03.15 - 01:10am
Neither do most Muslims in most Muslim dominated countries, ranging from Muslim dominated secular states in central Asia including Azerbaijan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan, and Tajikistan, all the way to South East Asia including the likes of Indonesia to Europe with the likes of Albania and Kosovo. No there is no immediate war amongst most Muslims across the world, what most people do is simply point out the most extremist Muslim states like Saudi Arabia, and other gulf countries, along with the likes of Iran, and then generalize with all the Muslim dominated countries in the world. So no, there is actually stability and people of different religions co-exist without any immediate war as you said.

Implying I'm randomly ranting for no reason are we. did you forget that my family's lived in some of the places you just mentioned and moved out because of the Muslims killing each other and anyone in the way? * +

pallas7 30.03.15 - 01:54am
And they're bringing back their old laws such as the multiple wives one there as well -.- * +

vampboy 30.03.15 - 02:06am

@ pallas7 - 30.03.15 - 01:53am
Implying I'm randomly ranting for no reason are we. did you forget that my family's lived in some of the places you just mentioned and moved out because of the Muslims killing each other and anyone in the way?

No, I am only pointing out that you are wrong. As for the some of the places I mentioned, I was referring to virtually most of the Muslim dominated world including the central Asian, South East Asian and European countries, contrary to your family's experiences, most of these countries are deemed highly economically stable with religious tolerance and stability through one of the same methods known as statistics that also deems a country as extremist which you easily believe. * +

vampboy 30.03.15 - 02:06am

@ pallas7 - 30.03.15 - 01:54am
And they're bringing back their old laws such as the multiple wives one there as well -.-

They who? which country exactly in particular or is it all the Muslim world again? * +

vampboy 30.03.15 - 02:12am

@ vampboy - 30.03.15 - 02:06am
No, I am only pointing out that you are wrong. As for the some of the places I mentioned, I was referring to virtually most of the Muslim dominated world including the central Asian, South East Asian and European countries, contrary to your family's experiences, most of these countries are deemed highly economically stable with religious tolerance and stability through one of the same methods known as statistics that also deems a country as extremist which you easily believe.

as for 'some of the countries I mentioned, can you please point out which countries were they in, and what year was it? obviously it would have made a major headline. I am really interested as to when the likes of Indonesians and those from Tajikistan were murdering everyone anywhere. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-20
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index