! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Shots fired near Copenhagen synagogue - Page 7/8

Subject: Shots fired near Copenhagen synagogue
« <> »
aroob 22.02.15 - 01:58am
eventually all u cn do is accept......plus murder is becoming a norm giv a few yrs n no one will bat n eyelid * +

urvoice1 22.02.15 - 02:04am
Why accept the unacceptable, think the abhorrent is everyday life. Are you that devoid of emotion ? * +

urvoice1 22.02.15 - 02:06am
Does defending Islam take up so much of your life that atrocities just melt into the background ? What kind of numbness are you experiencing. I pity you.
* +

aroob 22.02.15 - 02:14am
@ urvoice u only need n excuse to rant.....no emotions needed for that either * +

aroob 22.02.15 - 02:17am
n yes it is part of evryday life ppl get killed evryday sumwer or another...so we shd do a post bwt everyone or just one u want to use as n excuse to be vile to others on * +

blair.witch 22.02.15 - 10:06am

@ aroob - 22.02.15 - 01:58am
eventually all u cn do is accept......plus murder is becoming a norm giv a few yrs n no one will bat n eyelid

No, there will always be people who do care. And rare as they are, they do make a difference, and it is without them that this world would be totally hopeless. I know such people, and I know they have too much empathy for that to change. They make me want to be a better person too. Because no matter what we're going through, our humanity is there... * +

aroob 24.02.15 - 02:02am
humanity ..... ? ppl pik n choose where they want to use their humanity nowadays ...... * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-8
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index