! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

atheist vs theist - Page 7/27

Subject: atheist vs theist
« <> »
0gypsy0 21.09.14 - 01:33pm
yes frankie,thats in the bible. even Jesus mentiones that. im lazy to google * +

xfrankie 21.09.14 - 01:41pm
it is, oh my goodness, where? * +

0gypsy0 21.09.14 - 01:41pm
I mean the killing of disobedient kids * +

xfrankie 21.09.14 - 01:45pm
show me, its troubling me as well * +

manszar 21.09.14 - 02:12pm

@ xfrankie - 21.09.14 - 03:22am
ants have a nest lol, so its the community (in this case) COLONY ones, ur after, r they that hospitable to strangers, say if a dung beetle came to holla at an army of red ants, like which one, 'mulitiply and fill',

lol.gif you never heard of a ants nest? stop trying to avoid the question. How do they survive in such large colony's without killing each other? Do humans kill trespassers that are deemed a threat? What is the world doing to isis who they deem to be a threat? * +

manszar 21.09.14 - 02:14pm

@ xfrankie - 20.09.14 - 05:47pm
piranahs, ants? what about them, coz neither is that welcoming to strangers, nd i don't think they read bout that command, its inherent, humans got many commands, u gotta be specific

Come on How many commands do we have? * +

xfrankie 21.09.14 - 02:25pm

@ manszar - 21.09.14 - 02:12pm
lol you never heard of a ants nest? stop trying to avoid the question. How do they survive in such large colony's without killing each other? Do humans kill trespassers that are deemed a threat? What is the world doing to isis who they deem to be a threat?

nest, no that i truly haven't, but thanks i hav learned that, i did answer ur question, its what u chose to see, i earlier laid three patterns of existence, each pattern serving its unique survival trait, if ants could decide to kill themselves, then a tiger can equally commit suicide (by rope) * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-27
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index