! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Is JESUS a real GOD? - Page 63/73

Subject: Is JESUS a real GOD?
« <> »
alvar89 3.01.15 - 03:44pm

@ manszar - 3.01.15 - 03:21pm
your the one that says god is spirit and the holy spirit is spirit and they are not the same spirit but exist in the same godhead. so two spirits and as you call jesus the physical part of the bacon and egg sandwich then we have two spirits and one body. so jesus did not exist before he was made into flesh? he was just the will of the father?

We do have a spirit so does it mean we cant have it because God is one? God the Creator of all The Father has much more to His Spirit being than every other spirit that is made by Him or in the case of Holy Spirit Who is from His essence. * +

manszar 3.01.15 - 11:27pm

@ alvar89 - 3.01.15 - 03:40pm
Thats the flesh that was tempted but was won by the spirit.

No it was not won by the spirit as jesus clearly did not have the spirit for it and thats why he wanted this cup to pass him. It was his love for God and the thought that he was doing Gods will that kept him going. Not his will which you said is gods will * +

manszar 3.01.15 - 11:33pm

@ alvar89 - 3.01.15 - 03:44pm
We do have a spirit so does it mean we cant have it because God is one? God the Creator of all The Father has much more to His Spirit being than every other spirit that is made by Him or in the case of Holy Spirit Who is from His essence.

What it means is I am a separate being from God. Just like jesus when he said your law requires two as a witness. If jesus and god are the same being in essence then they are not two. Like I dont have two spirits * +

seyide 4.01.15 - 12:08am
Jesus is God and Lord of all * +

manszar 4.01.15 - 01:36am

@ seyide - 4.01.15 - 12:08am
Jesus is God and Lord of all

Then who does jesus call the only true God. * +

alvar89 4.01.15 - 07:40am

@ manszar - 3.01.15 - 11:33pm
What it means is I am a separate being from God. Just like jesus when he said your law requires two as a witness. If jesus and god are the same being in essence then they are not two. Like I dont have two spirits

God has no physical nor spiritual Manszar made rules limiting what He can be yes.gif Immanuel is the key to everything if you would get your veil lifted from your eyes it would become clear as day for you. * +

alvar89 4.01.15 - 07:41am

@ manszar - 4.01.15 - 01:36am
Then who does jesus call the only true God.

The Father from Who He came from. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-73
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum