! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Depopulation Agenda - Page 60/61

Subject: Depopulation Agenda
« <> »
jlh1182 9.08.12 - 05:38pm
'It is not my intention to doubt that the doctrine of the Illuminati and the principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more satisfied of this fact than I am'... George Washington: 1798 * +

jlh1182 9.08.12 - 05:40pm
'If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered'..Thomas Jefferson: 1816 * +

jlh1182 9.08.12 - 05:43pm
'You are a den of vipers! I intend to rout you out, and by the Eternal God I will rout you out. If the people only understood the rank injustice of our money and banking system, there would be a revolution before morning'...President Andrew Jackson: 1829 * +

jlh1182 9.08.12 - 05:45pm
'I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but * +

visitor8 9.08.12 - 05:46pm

@ jlh1182 - 9.08.12 - 05:38pm
'It is not my intention to doubt that the doctrine of the Illuminati and the principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more satisfied of this fact than I am'... George Washington: 1798

Of course he was. At least nobody was blaming him * +

jlh1182 9.08.12 - 05:47pm
a government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men'..President Woodrow Wilson: 1916 * +

visitor8 9.08.12 - 05:49pm
yatta I want to become a president. Ppl will blame illuminati and reptilians for anything and I'm free to do whatever I want to * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-61
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index