! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Adam and Eve. - Page 6/8

Subject: Adam and Eve.
« <> »
xfrankie 8.01.21 - 06:23am

@ ricky112 - 6.01.21 - 07:11am
You have a point there chin.gif , but what i don't understand about God being against incest in Leviticus 18 but when Abraham married his sister(Sarah) God was not against it, so what made God to be against it in the Leviticus

The Bible doesn't say why later, but biological sciences give us some insight, recessive and degenerative genes are easily passed on through incest and the likes.

I doubt this was an issue before God passed the levitical law later. People, then, lived for centuries, like Adam 900 years. The curse that came with the fall, although it begun immediately, it appears continued progressively. * +

xfrankie 8.01.21 - 06:35am

@ crail - 6.01.21 - 07:14am
Proof of evolution. We came from apes. Fact, 100 percent proven

Funny, I always thought, until I did my own research.

Micro Evolution is fact, proven and Macro Evolution is theory. When it comes to macro, scientists don't say man evolved from an ape, their claim, is that's man evolved from an ape-like ancestor, the same ancestor apes evolved from. (I don't why, they think it's any better, personally I'd rather state their claims as they present them)

As to the bones/skeltons, depending on where one's presuppositions are, the theories are all over, some evolution, others degenerative bone structures or ailments and nothing to do with evolution. Many scientists, Christians/Believers (yes, they exist, way, WAY more than we have been led to believe) and Atheists, equally competent in their fields theorise differently over the very same issue. * +

ricky112 8.01.21 - 06:40am

@ xfrankie - 8.01.21 - 06:23am
The Bible doesn't say why later, but biological sciences give us some insight, recessive and degenerative genes are easily passed on through incest and the likes.

I doubt this was an issue before God passed the levitical law later. People, then, lived for centuries, like Adam 900 years. The curse that came with the fall, although it begun immediately, it appears continued progressively.

Yeah, so the Bible didn't give more insight about God being against incest? * +

xfrankie 8.01.21 - 06:40am
Theory, I refer to the meaning as used in Biological Sciences, not Physics or Maths. The different fields define the same word differently.

In Evolutionary Biology, Theory, is technically, speculation at best. * +

ricky112 8.01.21 - 06:42am

@ xfrankie - 8.01.21 - 06:35am
Funny, I always thought, until I did my own research.

Micro Evolution is fact, proven and Macro Evolution is theory. When it comes to macro, scientists don't say man evolved from an ape, their claim, is that's man evolved from an ape-like ancestor, the same ancestor apes evolved from. (I don't why, they think it's any better, personally I'd rather state their claims as they present them)

As to the bones/skeltons, depending on where one's presuppositions are, the theories are all over, some evolution, others degenerative bone structures or ailments and nothing to do with evolution. Many scientists, Christians/Believers (yes, they exist, way, WAY more than we have been led to believe) and Atheists, equally competent in their fields theorise differently over the very same issue.

Does the ape like ancestors still exist confused.gif * +

xfrankie 8.01.21 - 06:42am

@ ricky112 - 8.01.21 - 06:40am
Yeah, so the Bible didn't give more insight about God being against incest?

Aside from laws, I can't, yet find it. If along you do, share it. * +

ricky112 8.01.21 - 06:42am

@ xfrankie - 8.01.21 - 06:40am
Theory, I refer to the meaning as used in Biological Sciences, not Physics or Maths. The different fields define the same word differently.

In Evolutionary Biology, Theory, is technically, speculation at best.

Wow * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-8
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum