! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Positivity and Prayer Thread - Page 6/24

Subject: Positivity and Prayer Thread
« <> »
ufohunter 14.10.20 - 12:33pm
Seeing all Creation around us, it takes immense guts to not believe in a Creator.
Also, good.gif this is one of my most favourite Psalms: (you could paste onto a background, and print it)
Psalm 19
Psalm 19 For the director of music. A psalm of David.
The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they display knowledge.
There is no speech or language where their voice is not heard.
Their voice goes out into all the earth, their words to the ends of the world. In the heavens he has pitched a tent for the sun,
which is like a bridegroom coming forth from his pavilion, like a champion rejoicing to run his course.
It rises at one end of the heavens and makes its circuit to the other; nothing is hidden from its heat.
The law of the LORD is perfect, reviving the soul. The statutes of the LORD are trustworthy, making wise the simple.
The precepts of the LORD are right, giving joy to the heart. The commands of the LORD are radiant, giving light to the eyes.
The fear of the LORD is pure, enduring forever. The ordinances of the LORD are sure and altogether righteous.
They are more precious than gold, than much pure gold; they are sweeter than honey, than honey from the comb.
By them is your servant warned; in keeping them there is great reward.
Who can discern his errors? Forgive my hidden faults.
Keep your servant also from willful sins; may they not rule over me. Then will I be blameless, innocent of great transgression.
May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. * +

ufohunter 14.10.20 - 01:33pm
When you believe, really believe, something can be done, your mind goes to work for you and helps you find the ways to do it.
~ David Schwartz ~
To dream anything that you want to dream. That's the beauty of the human mind. To do anything that you want to do. That is the strength of the human will. To trust yourself to test your limits. That is the courage to succeed.
~ Bernard Edmonds ~
And remember, no matter where you go, there you are.
~ Confucius ~
Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time. Then your time on earth will be filled with glory.
~ Betty Smith ~ * +

ufohunter 14.10.20 - 01:38pm
The moment you become aware of the ego in yourself, that emerging awareness is who you are beyond ego, the deeper I. The recognition of the false is already in the arising of the real.
~Eckhart Tolle~

MY FAVOURITE TAO TE CHING VERSES:
- The TAO that can be named is not the Eternal TAO!
- The WAY that can be described is not THE WAY!
- Those who know don't talk, and those who talk don't know!

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~ Confucius ~

STAY IN THE NOW!
You actually don't have to lie in it just because you made your bed. Somebody told you a falsehood if they told you that you have to live with your past decisions, choices, and actions. The past is past and has nothing to do with you. It has nothing to do with Right Now. Do not let anything from your past inhibit you in this Present Moment. Start over. Start Fresh. Each day. Each hour, if it serves you. Heck, each minute. Just get going. Just do it. Just say it. With love. All else will take care of itself.
~ ~ ~Neale Donald Walsch

..*.* .* * ..*
KEEP SMILING :)
Blessings for a Wonderful Day! ~

YOUR PATH!
This is your path and yours alone. Be peaceful and patient, knowing that everything will show itself to you in the right time and place. What a precious journey you are on! How do you know that you are on the right path? Because it has led you to this exact moment. The enlightenment you feel right now is proof that your path is virtuous. Stay present, centered, and open, knowing that the universe will continue to shine its light on you. Maintain an unwavering faith, be gentle, smile, and shine your light, for this is your own unique, blessed, magical journey. ~Creig Crippen~ * +

1owlcity 16.10.20 - 12:26pm
Beato Carlo Acutis, pray for us. * +

1owlcity 28.10.20 - 09:17am
PETITION PRAYER TO ST. JUDE
Desperate Situations and Hopeless Cases

Most holy Apostle, St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the Church honors and invokes you universally, as the patron of difficult cases, of things almost despaired of, pray for me, I am so helpless and alone.

Intercede with God for me that He bring visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of. Come to my assistance in this great need that I may receive the consolation and help of heaven in all my necessities, tribulations, and sufferings, particularly
[make your request here]
and that I may praise God with you and all the saints forever.

I promise, O Blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor granted me by God and to always honor you as my special and powerful patron, and to gratefully encourage devotion to you.

Amen.

Courtesy: Catholic News Agency * +

0gypsy0 28.10.20 - 02:17pm
blink2.gif * +

0gypsy0 28.10.20 - 07:43pm

@ 1owlcity - 28.10.20 - 09:17am
PETITION PRAYER TO ST. JUDE
Desperate Situations and Hopeless Cases

Most holy Apostle, St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the Church honors and invokes you universally, as the patron of difficult cases, of things almost despaired of, pray for me, I am so helpless and alone.

Intercede with God for me that He bring visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of. Come to my assistance in this great need that I may receive the consolation and help of heaven in all my necessities, tribulations, and sufferings, particularly
[make your request here]
and that I may praise God with you and all the saints forever.

I promise, O Blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor granted me by God and to always honor you as my special and powerful patron, and to gratefully encourage devotion to you.

Amen.

Courtesy: Catholic News Agency

Your request sent to recipient Beato Carlo Acutis and Jude was not delivered due to temporary network error or because the recipient has chosen not to receive any messages . Please try again. Turn phone off then back on. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-24
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index