! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Live For Your Soul - Page 6/135

Subject: Live For Your Soul
« <> »
mikeymk 3.10.16 - 12:30am
I've noticed how 'believers' (followers of a religion) often are hostile to non-believers, some religions actually teach intolerance to those who don't believe, or more the point, who question it. Is being questioned so offensive? Wouldn't it matter if your faith was strong enough? Isn't it hitting a nerve when someone speaks against a religion, and they have a point, causing a believer to try and justify the religion...?
I mean, if your faith was strong, and you believed it it genuinely, surely you wouldn't feel anything from a non-believer... * +

maggymchish 3.10.16 - 04:15am
don't you think it's the other way round because if you dont have any belief at all why are you here anyway?my beliefs are personal and NEVER debatable especially frm those who have no idea about it.I suggest you read the whole Bible then challenge me frm * +

maggymchish 3.10.16 - 04:20am
i am very sure all those against religion must have been previously in one,but since your worldly expectations were never met,it turned sour grapes instead.otherwise everyone would be minding their own business instead of meddling where u dont belong. * +

birdy 3.10.16 - 04:25am
lol believers/non believers. Never really understood why anyone is concerned about anyone elses beliefs or feels the need to question it. You have your own. dontknow.gif isn't that enough? Not believing is still a belief btw, isn't it. Belief in the non existence of something. chin.gif Oh yeah. So then that's why so called non believers can still be here saying their non believey opinions because they're still believing in the belief of nothing. lol whatever, I don't care. * +

birdy 3.10.16 - 04:27am
Eternal life is now on my trail singing.gif * +

maggymchish 3.10.16 - 05:05am
still it doesnt make sense why by being fully convinced that there is no God you still engage in discussions concerning Him.I would never debate on the existence of aliens just not to look stupid cos they dont exist. * +

alvar89 3.10.16 - 05:36am
This is a place to discuss, learn and debate openly but sadly we as humans all wether non believers or believers get annoyed by getting questioned or just trolled. It needs some training and getting used to. Sadly most questions are not genuine and are put out to mock or make someone look stupid. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-135
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index