! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

No Racism ! - Page 6/6

Subject: No Racism !
« <
propidol 12.03.16 - 12:18pm

@ walkers - 3.12.15 - 10:18am
what is the beginning of racism in atheism concept ?

Eh? * +

waplinxs 12.03.16 - 07:04pm
There will always be racism, it's not color that's the problem, its culture. Human nature, if your not the same as whoever is the majority, and seen as superior, then you will be oppressed. The wheel always turns, eventually the oppressed become the one's who oppress, much like todays terrorists been tomorrows government. Racism is part of human nature, much like the poor will always be with us. * +

ogdenz 13.03.16 - 01:31am
Nobody is born racist. * +

mr.krabs 21.03.16 - 01:00am

@ xfrankie - 27.11.15 - 04:06pm
Yes, He's called Jesus The Christ, as far history til today is concerned, He's been fixing it, turn the other chic, and show love The civil rights movement in the U.S,

All of the racism, hate, cheating, lying, stealing, killing, etc. in the world that has been happening forever, but Jesus is going to make it all better... one of these days... the Lord works in mysterious ways, and very slowly. I'm rolling my eyes now... * +

dgsn 1.04.16 - 12:06pm

@ walkers - 26.11.15 - 08:13pm
Why do some people follow Racism ? Please comment

I believe it stems from tribalism. We are all tribal in some way or another, it is just human nature. How we project that tribalism is individual. Some racism takes the form of simply keeping bloodlines 'pure' for cultural reasons and has no relation to superiority. Others do view other groups as inferior. This is more pathological hatred for someone different. Im not sure there is a real reason for that, it is just what it is. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index