! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Prayer Warrior :) - Page 6/7

Subject: Prayer Warrior :)
« <> »
propidol 26.11.15 - 06:11pm
Scripture can't validate faith. It completely contradicts and undermines it and itself. * +

seiji 26.11.15 - 06:42pm

@ propidol - 26.11.15 - 06:11pm
Scripture can't validate faith. It completely contradicts and undermines it and itself.

Elaborate a little if you don't mind * +

alvar89 26.11.15 - 07:14pm

@ seiji - 26.11.15 - 05:22pm
Thank you alvar :). I appreciate it may God bless you. I have many questions though. In that Peter verse you talked about debating with a good and gentle heart when it is asked,''where does your light come from,why are you so blessed'' etc... On a site such as this,people don't know you and can't see you. You are just a nickname generating words. So they cannot see your ''fruit''. They cannot see God's influence on your life. So arguments and debates on a website,has almost no effect,I believe. I may well be wrong,but maybe I'm not. Have you ever,instead of debating,prayed for one of these people on here? I can guarantee you it'll be more effective :) When it comes to the fasting,I agree with you completely. I just wanted to mention how well prayer and fasting go together. It's a prayer amplifier haha

There have been ppl here reading who have asked for prayer and questions thru inbox. Thing is this place is filled with spirit of mockery and they just dont want to talk openly here. I believe in prayer and also fasting. You are right we have to fight the spiritual forces not the ppl. Here is just like i mentioned Paul was doing debating other worldviews etc on a ground were ppl were already discussing philosophies etc. I have used 1st Peter 3:15 alot in my life and it just works Father God brings ppl close to me and they allways ask me faith stuff because they saw me in my old life drunk, foul mouthed and arrogant. Ive been complimated for not forcing my faith on others :) They ask me so i dont have to start it :) Here things are different its a place of debates and ppl seeking answers. Here we can share everything.

Ephesians 6
For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.
* +

alvar89 26.11.15 - 07:15pm

@ propidol - 26.11.15 - 06:11pm
Scripture can't validate faith. It completely contradicts and undermines it and itself.

Scripture is the source of faith for those willing to accept it. Romans 10:17So faith comes from hearing, and hearing by the word of Christ. * +

alvar89 26.11.15 - 07:17pm
Romans 10:16However, they did not all heed the good news; for Isaiah says, LORD, WHO HAS BELIEVED OUR REPORT? 17So faith comes from hearing, and hearing by the word of Christ. 18But I say, surely they have never heard, have they? Indeed they have; THEIR VOICE HAS GONE OUT INTO ALL THE EARTH, AND THEIR WORDS TO THE ENDS OF THE WORLD. * +

alvar89 26.11.15 - 07:24pm

@ alvar89 - 26.11.15 - 07:15pm
Scripture is the source of faith for those willing to accept it. Romans 10:17So faith comes from hearing, and hearing by the word of Christ.

Step nr2 2 Corinthians 5:7for we walk by faith, not by sight-- * +

seiji 26.11.15 - 07:42pm

@ alvar89 - 26.11.15 - 07:14pm
There have been ppl here reading who have asked for prayer and questions thru inbox. Thing is this place is filled with spirit of mockery and they just dont want to talk openly here. I believe in prayer and also fasting. You are right we have to fight the spiritual forces not the ppl. Here is just like i mentioned Paul was doing debating other worldviews etc on a ground were ppl were already discussing philosophies etc. I have used 1st Peter 3:15 alot in my life and it just works Father God brings ppl close to me and they allways ask me faith stuff because they saw me in my old life drunk, foul mouthed and arrogant. Ive been complimated for not forcing my faith on others :) They ask me so i dont have to start it :) Here things are different its a place of debates and ppl seeking answers. Here we can share everything.

Ephesians 6
For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

Yeah the spirit of mockery is rife here. This place is filled with trolls,narcissists and just plain attention seekers. Praise God that He helped you and showed you the way. I'm not ''right''alvar,in fact I should be very careful as to what I choose to say for fear of its consequence. I am just craving the presence of the Lord and the human condition wich I witness every day saddens me. It has become bad. All I see is jealousy,ego's,narcissism,envy,strife, lie's and utter ignorance thanks to our ''accepted'' media culture,not to mention the hyper sexualisation of the youth... Geez even Iceland. Our world is supposedly ''go green'' and all environmental now righ? Nope. Just another lie. Check out how Iceland,the most naturally beautiful country on earth,is being destroyed for profit. Money,greed,power. Ignorant. So if I can find a few people in Christ,then great. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index