! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Im a reincarnated goddess - Page 6/8

Subject: Im a reincarnated goddess
« <> »
pallas7 9.08.15 - 01:20pm

@ recurve - 9.08.15 - 12:35pm
How can u delete more than u take ???

Because I never keep pictures taken by others of me. Even in groups etc, I find them nasty * +

manszar 9.08.15 - 03:22pm

@ pallas7 - 9.08.15 - 01:19pm
The truth is necessary regardless of benefits, it's essential to life. You can lie but the universe will never be fooled

truth is not necessary or essential to life. we humans have lived and will live most of our existence without it. we as humans are mostly fools, and what we believe or claim to know as the truth is often a lie. * +

pallas7 9.08.15 - 05:28pm

@ manszar - 9.08.15 - 03:22pm
truth is not necessary or essential to life. we humans have lived and will live most of our existence without it. we as humans are mostly fools, and what we believe or claim to know as the truth is often a lie.

That's not necessarily it either, humans yearn for truth do they not? isn't that why science exists? to explain how things work vs what they thought, and going all the way to see pluto and past it * +

mikeymk 10.08.15 - 04:30am

@ pallas7 - 8.08.15 - 02:42am
I'm in a love hate relationship with my human self. I delete more than I take but I do like posting them. Balance I say!

You delete more selfies than you take?

I'll admit that my mathematical limitations are narrow but i'm calling a flaw on this one.

I am god, btw. Kinda. * +

pallas7 10.08.15 - 04:55am

@ mikeymk - 10.08.15 - 04:30am
You delete more selfies than you take?

I'll admit that my mathematical limitations are narrow but i'm calling a flaw on this one.

I am god, btw. Kinda.

I delete more than I take myself, yes. But I guess that is to say pictures of me, unless someone taking one just of you is a selfie too. * +

mikeymk 10.08.15 - 05:11am
Paparazi follow you around or just popular?

I understand people taking pics of me. I'm pretty special, after all. I don't like to delete them, it's cruel.

But i delete most pics i take. I take loads, and keep only the very best ones. Not of myself, obviously - of others. * +

pallas7 10.08.15 - 06:35am
It's called friends ._. We girls take pics a lot. And the guys just to it to pi*s me off. Erm it depends on how much I'm convinced or drunk enough to keep the pics. In my best pics I'm drunk actually * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-8
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index