! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

This is for the science in you - Page 6/7

Subject: This is for the science in you
« <> »
xfrankie 2.06.15 - 11:49am
intellect..ah yes..brain power, computations, storage, retrieval, memory, processing (hmm isn't this a..) well you covered it, its how they came up with PIZZA nd the ...google, sure you can say that, its like the girl that wears a weave, and one that has all natural.. deep down, the truth is bare..lol * +

xfrankie 2.06.15 - 11:52am
you may look alike, but the genuis sticks out... like a black guy in ice hockey * +

nolisto1 2.06.15 - 10:14pm
I personally have at best an average brain, my academic accomplishments were as a result of perspiration and not inspiration or natural talent. So there is something to be said about determination. * +

xfrankie 3.06.15 - 05:14am
you nd me, both bro, whats one to say to that, awesome! if I had a natural talent it would be sport nd choosing the freshest bread in a bakery. . the trick lies in being friendly with the cashier.. * +

xfrankie 5.06.15 - 12:57am
I agree they should, (coz im assuming, by post you meant past) do you apply that to Biblical writers. . * +

xfrankie 5.06.15 - 01:53pm
assume? probably... but tell that to the authors of the magna carta. if you don't consider them writings, I guess it follows that..(from ur premise, of acknowledgement).. the Bible be exempted.. it's done more to influence the known history of mankind than any other book till today * +

kristy59 7.06.15 - 09:36am

@ xfrankie - 23.05.15 - 04:13am
one would think this goes without saying, but you would be wrong. Anywho, in a RELIGION BELIEFS forum is it not obvious, that the PROOF OF EXISTENCE of anything is not subject to your ordinary standards of evidence found in labaratories.

Is it not apparent that what constitutes PROOF in one discipline say astrobiology may vary from that in sociology, and that rather than using one to discredit another, that they in FACT compliment each other.

Does PROOF possess only one Rigid character which cuts across the Complexity that is Humanity

Your here, I'm here, we are ALL here yay or perhaps we are not and just passing thro poof * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index