! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

dreams - Page 6/7

Subject: dreams
« <> »
mikeymk 4.04.15 - 09:21am
I'm too quick to forget my dreams when i wake up, but i don't see them as relevant. Or that it's relevant to recite them. dontknow.gif * +

emfire 5.04.15 - 02:39pm
Why do we do that? sometimes wake up and forget our dreams? * +

pallas7 6.04.15 - 06:38pm
It's all stuck in the subconsciousness just as we forget things in our wake, and just as I was in a subconscious state and don't recall any of it even though my physical body was clearly up * +

convictor 6.04.15 - 07:22pm
conventially, to be dreaming of flying is to do with sex and sexuality, but it would probably be more accurate to look at it in terms of lack of inhibition and freedom. we are releasing ourselves from limitations that we may impose impose on ourselves. * +

convictor 6.04.15 - 07:24pm
to be flying upwards is to be moving towards a more spiritual appreciation of our lives, whilst flying downwards is to be making an attempt to understand the sub-conscious and all that it entails. * +

pallas7 9.04.15 - 09:12pm
In our culture flying dreams have to do with growth, not sure if I've said it yet. I definitely don't believe it's sexual since I'm asexual * +

convictor 10.04.15 - 12:38am
well then you chose to read one little part of the answer and not in its entirety. and strange you never mentioned it before me. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index