! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Is JESUS a real GOD? - Page 6/73

Subject: Is JESUS a real GOD?
« <> »
bobdylan 20.12.14 - 03:02pm
Then if he knew he was God then living with out sin was about as easy as you getting out of bed * +

bobdylan 20.12.14 - 03:05pm
You know there's a book , a good book about the boy , it's called Harry potter and it's writer was inspired .
You would like it , it has magic and you can believe in it dontknow.gif * +

manszar 20.12.14 - 03:10pm

@ xfrankie - 20.12.14 - 03:01pm
guy i can't help you, the Inspiration behind the hebrews writer is exactly, the same one behind the psalms writer, God the Holy Spirit, call me crazy, but i like to think He knows better/best what He wrote, and with whom i believe that, you on the other hand do not, it stops being my problem

the Inspiration behind the hebrews writer is to deceive. its not how im looking at it as it is plain to see. the writer of psalms does not claim they are the words of god but the Hebrew writer does. they are not the same, one is claiming the other is something that it is not. and by the way I knew you could not give a detailed explanation lol.gif * +

manszar 20.12.14 - 03:18pm

@ bobdylan - 20.12.14 - 03:02pm
Then if he knew he was God then living with out sin was about as easy as you getting out of bed

not only easy but impossible. thow shal not kill, but god killed everybody except a drunk and his family. lied to adam and the jews. if killing is not sinning then there's not much else too bad you can do. so if jesus was god, this no sinning is just rubbish cause the bible says god is a murderer. * +

bobdylan 20.12.14 - 03:24pm
True he had a temper , he would of flipped all the time * +

xfrankie 20.12.14 - 04:27pm

@ manszar - 20.12.14 - 02:46pm
but he makes a new claim of the writings. and the claim is false. a lie. and it was not hidden it is plain for all to see.

aww! * +

xfrankie 20.12.14 - 04:30pm

@ manszar - 20.12.14 - 02:50pm
as its in the bible, the story must be true to those that believe the bible is the truth. so I will bring it up because if its true then it speaks volumes of who jesus was.

so nothing, again, bout a fig tree, any tree, you don't want to even try, * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-73
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum