! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Nigerian kidnaps - Page 6/17

Subject: Nigerian kidnaps
« <> »
nolisto1 21.04.14 - 10:50am
Kailblade is a dude. Wow, Kailblade ignore my last inbox about us exchanging selfies. * +

tokage 21.04.14 - 10:59am
lol u dark horse. * +

recurv11 5.05.14 - 10:23pm
Nigerian Islamist militant group Boko Haram has threatened to sell the hundreds of schoolgirls it abducted three weeks ago.Militant leader Abubakar Shekau sent a video obtained by the AFP news agency, in which he said for the first time that his group had taken the girls.About 230 girls are still believed to be missing, prompting widespread criticism of the Nigerian government.The Boko Haram insurgency has left thousands dead since 2009. * +

recurv11 5.05.14 - 10:25pm
Boko Haram, which means Western education is forbidden, has attacked numerous educational institutions in northern Nigeria.In the video, Abubakar Shekau said the girls should not have been in school in the first place, but rather should get married.God instructed me to sell them, they are his properties and I will carry out his instructions, he said. * +

recurv11 5.05.14 - 10:26pm
The Associated Press news agency says it is unclear whether the video was made before or after reports last week that some of the girls had been forced to marry their abductors, who paid a nominal bride price of 12 (9).Others are reported to have been taken across borders into Cameroon and Chad.The girls were in their final year of school, most of them aged 16 to 18. * +

urvoice1 5.05.14 - 11:21pm

@ recurv11 - 5.05.14 - 10:26pm
The Associated Press news agency says it is unclear whether the video was made before or after reports last week that some of the girls had been forced to marry their abductors, who paid a nominal bride price of 12 (9).Others are reported to have been taken across borders into Cameroon and Chad.The girls were in their final year of school, most of them aged 16 to 18.

Nominal bride price.... What was it the fkwits posted in here about choice ? It doesn't bear thinking about. * +

recurv11 5.05.14 - 11:52pm
oh that should be 12 dollars (9 pounds) * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-17
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark