! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Egypt - Page 6/7

Subject: Egypt
« <> »
viking13 17.08.13 - 11:12pm
But, they are running riot and have been for ages. It was on the news shows the opposing groups throwing chunks they digging up from the road. They will ruin their infrasructure and maybe even historical sites. And slaughtering whoever they want. * +

9362 18.08.13 - 12:43am
Not necessarily holding us to account but the question deserves asking,this is their first taste of democracy and seemingly it's failed but why didn't we put them on the path to democracy?we didn't because we didn't care and the 50's is not so long ago * +

viking13 18.08.13 - 09:37am
I just feel that after iraq and afghanistan its time to step back and let the muslim nartions take care of their own.. Theres not much anyone can really do anyway. For example who do we help? Both sides have their good and bad and those that recieve help and training now could be attacking us in a few years time bcuz they aint happy with us being there. best not to get involved. * +

phallica 18.08.13 - 09:46am
There's no respect for life, it's almost sociopathic. * +

aijaz0 18.08.13 - 02:13pm
reading2 * +

9362 18.08.13 - 04:50pm

@ viking13 - 18.08.13 - 09:37am
I just feel that after iraq and afghanistan its time to step back and let the muslim nartions take care of their own.. Theres not much anyone can really do anyway. For example who do we help? Both sides have their good and bad and those that recieve help and training now could be attacking us in a few years time bcuz they aint happy with us being there. best not to get involved.

That i understand as well but how many muslim nations would be able to fulfill that role?If they turn on the coptic christians should we still turn the other cheek? * +

dgsn 18.08.13 - 05:38pm
d*mned if you do d*mned if you dont. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark