! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

(...Absolute Truth...) - Page 6/7

Subject: (...Absolute Truth...)
« <> »
akramwap 9.10.12 - 08:41pm
also These imams learned fiqh (jurisprudence) from the Quraan and Sunnah, and they are mujtahideen in this regard. The mujtahid either gets it right, in which case he will have two rewards, the reward for his ijtihaad and the reward for getting it right, or he will get it wrong, in which case he will be rewarded for his ijtihaad and will be forgiven for his mistake * +

guillium 9.10.12 - 10:28pm
There is a simper solution. Just wack em round the head with it til it knocks some sense into em * +

valatine 9.10.12 - 11:28pm
how do you know its the absolute truth ???. because it says so...how do you know they are right .what happends if they got it wrong * +

mombasa9 10.10.12 - 05:42pm
@ben20. Good explanation. * +

1signup2 10.10.12 - 06:13pm

@ mombasa9 - 9.10.12 - 08:06pm
@ben20. We are talking about madh'hab. We are saying it is wrong to belong to any madh'hab, name it shia, sunni, ibadhi, ismailia etc

madh'hab is not a sect. whatever madh'hab you belong to as long as it doesn't clash with the teachings of quran and hadith it's correct. interpretation can be different but actual text remains same * +

miirfan 10.10.12 - 06:19pm

@ ben20 - 10.10.12 - 08:00am
THE SIMPLE SOLUTION I GOT FROM MY RELIGIOUS TEACHER IS THAT:(HE SAID THAT WE FOLLOW FOUR IMAMS, AND THEIR ARE DIFFERENCE IN THEIR SALAT AND OTHER THINGS, BUT THEY EXACTLY DO WHAT MUHAMMAD (PBUH)DID ,IN DIFFERENT TIMES. AS IN START OF ISLAM IT WAS ALLOWED TO ANSWER TO THE SALAM DURING SALAT).

And maybe Allah want's his beloved Messenger s.a.w's practice to remain alive until last hour and which comes under Fiqh Masail/issues * +

mombasa9 10.10.12 - 07:36pm
@1signup2. If the interpretation is different from the teachings of our beloved nabi muhammad (saw) then thats wrong. No one can teach us about islam better than nabi muhammad (saw) * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index