! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Jesus is God - Page 56/118

Subject: Jesus is God
« <> »
manszar 22.02.17 - 03:27am

@ alvar89 - 20.02.17 - 09:31am
What do you conclude then? So there were many persons to be highly exhalted then? Maybe the Lion of Judah and the Lamb of God could also not be the same person? You know well enough first came the Lamb of God who took away the sin then He was exhalted as King the Lion of the tribe of Judah.

all what you claim of jesus being god is false and deliberately misleading. even in what you quote now is not god, * +

manszar 22.02.17 - 03:28am

@ alvar89 - 20.02.17 - 09:34am
Manzsar the expert on the bible and the only one who knows what Jesus could and could not say even to the point he sometimes says oh He lied if the moment is right lol.gif

if you say so * +

manszar 22.02.17 - 03:34am

@ alvar89 - 21.02.17 - 10:25am
Back to 0 with you i see lol.gif Oh well lets try one last time. I did not say it was not a real event i meant more as in simplified into a poetic form especially the creation with its day seperation and parallels like sky and birds. Earth and animals. Sea and sea creatures. And creation of the lights is clearly illustrative. Also the fall in the garden is a illustrative and simplistic story upon some real more complex and longer version. Not all words can be taken literally no wonder many ppl think it is a fairytale when ppl like you force them to read it as a science book lol.gif

lol.gif no what you said was that my problem is that i dont read it like a parable. then after we went through a lengthy debate about if a parable is truth we came to the conclusion that it does not and in most cases is not true. so then came the shift from parable to poetic. and now we see the complete removal of parable to poetic lol.gif * +

manszar 22.02.17 - 03:53am

@ alvar89 - 21.02.17 - 10:40am
Matthew 10:28just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life as a ransom for many.

Luke 9:22The Son of Man must suffer many things, He said. He must be rejected by the elders, chief priests, and scribes, and He must be killed and on the third day be raised to life.

You have to overlook alot of scripture to deny He did not become a servant who was to suffer.

Matthew 10:28 is Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell. what you are after is Matthew 20:28 i think, and as we see in this it says serve, and then you have to go to luke to find suffer. so you have just gone to two separate passages and claimed them as one. jesus saying he was the suffering servant, your father would be proud of your deception yes.gif * +

manszar 22.02.17 - 03:57am

@ alvar89 - 21.02.17 - 10:45am
If you would actually read the text you would see it along with the Holy spirit containing 7 spirits all mentioned as Gods spirits. It is way more complex to understand the being of God. Thing is there one just as Christ said in a unity a Godhead one God YHWH. Like in genesis The Lord said let Us make in OUR image.....then says God made.

so now god is not the man made trinity but a seventry lol.gif,, no its not more complex to understand the being of God. men complicate it. thats why we went from many to One * +

manszar 22.02.17 - 04:04am

@ alvar89 - 21.02.17 - 10:48am
I spoke of what the scripture says and you know it. It is obvious they were confused on the prophecies and did not understand what was to come. It is you against the scriptures in this.

its not me against the scripture its you as jesus says The Pharisees and the teachers of the Law are experts in the Law of Moses. So obey everything they teach you, but dont do as they do. After all, they say one thing and do something else. * +

manszar 22.02.17 - 04:18am

@ alvar89 - 21.02.17 - 10:53am
Theres many many places....
John 5:38nor does His word abide in you, because you do not believe the One He sent. 39You pore over the Scriptures because you presume that by them you possess eternal life. These are the very words that testify about Me, 40yet you refuse to come to Me to have life.

again this is about them not believing he is the messiah, has nothing to do with them not knowing the scripture or that the messiah is to be a god. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-118
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index