! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Muslim/Islamic chat box. - Page 53/155

Subject: Muslim/Islamic chat box.
« <> »
iminuru 20.07.15 - 12:10am
I dont remember exactly so that I could give You a reference but I have read some where that Abdullah bin Salam, (previously jew) when accepted Islam, thought, and decided not 2 eat camels meat, as it was prohibited in jedism, and wasn't obligatory in Islam too, so he could follow both the religions,The following verse(s) were revealed (upon). (Al-Baqara) (2, 208)O you who have believed, enter into Islam completely (and perfectly) and do not follow the footsteps of Satan. Indeed, he is to you a clear enemy. * +

iminuru 20.07.15 - 07:03pm
sorry for the typos. it was judaism, not jedisum. * +

nukeme 20.07.15 - 07:21pm
Thank you, my brother! smile * +

smohamed 6.08.15 - 02:55pm
assalaamu alaikum all * +

iminuru 6.08.15 - 06:14pm
Wa'alikumSalaam, where have You been,, @shady? * +

smohamed 7.08.15 - 09:01am
alhamdulillah cant complain yourside? * +

smohamed 7.08.15 - 09:57am
one of my favourite verses. 2:177 It is not righteousness that ye turn your faces Towards east or West; but it is righteousness- to believe in Allah and the Last Day, and the Angels, and the Book, and the Messengers; to spend of your substance, out of love for Him, for your kin, for orphans, for the needy, for the wayfarer, for those who ask, and for the ransom of slaves; to be steadfast in prayer, and practice regular charity; to fulfil the contracts which ye have made; and to be firm and * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-155
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index