! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Evolution!??! - Page 52/57

Subject: Evolution!??!
« <> »
xfrankie 29.06.15 - 03:48pm
uh, a video of a dog, saving another injured dog in traffic, you watch and go wow amazing, u know nothing about the dog, whether it was trained to act like that, or taking to eat it before ppl interrupted, or if the injured was its kid, or its b***h ( im the only person now in the world that's used that word correctly) u lack all the variables but still make the opinion.. there was a story in the news a while back, pitbull mauled a new born baby, inside her home, couple of analysts said the parents made a mistake by not introducing the baby to the pet dog and make it clear that its off limits, so that the dog doesn't perceive the baby as a threat. if they had morality or act apart from instinct, that wouldn't be necessary * +

manszar 29.06.15 - 04:05pm
yeah keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better lol.gif * +

dgsn 1.07.15 - 04:54am

@ jume - 13.06.15 - 09:42pm
Not that simple really!Evolution is a THEORY not A fact.Theories cant be proven but they can be disproven

Even though Iv been through this hundreds if not thousands of times in this forum I guess it has to be done again. Scientific theories explain facts. Evolution is fact. The theory of evolution explains the process of the observed and quantifiable fact of evolution. To become the valid scientific theory that it is means without a shadow of a doubt evolution is a factual process. * +

xfrankie 3.07.15 - 06:52pm

@ manszar - 24.06.15 - 05:24am
So have you seen the transitional fossil of the reptile bird. http://www.ucmp.berkeley.edu/diapsids/birds/archaeopteryx.html as most christians will say one species has never involved into another. What do you make of this?

involved? oh reptile bird lol cute! so i've seen the bird, and read all that i can. i imagine you had a point which is...? And quite the talent you have, 'the image speaks for itself' from what i see, and i had to look for clearer images, i don't think so, may be for a paleontologist, but for the lay like i am, it doesn't. * +

dgsn 4.07.15 - 02:42am
So what are you saying exactly? That is not a transitional fossil or you do not know enough about fossils to make claims about what they are and are not? That is the perfect transitional that people ask for. Is it a bird or a lizard? You just done the equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ears saying I cant hear you * +

xfrankie 4.07.15 - 06:50am
your really not in the business of disclosing all, are ya? just like you did with scientific theory, now here you are with the archeopteryx like its the absolute truth uh perfect transitional fossil. . what am i saying? am saying its a bird, I know don't much about fossils, actually I've never seen one live, you know the drama I went thru to get that word.. archae bla bla! however with diligence and patience, I rely on professional opinions that aren't that hard to read, and this one was really easy, seeing as this field like any other is also divided. . so hope u have your dancing shoes on.. * +

manszar 4.07.15 - 10:57am

@ xfrankie - 3.07.15 - 06:52pm
involved? oh reptile bird lol cute! so i've seen the bird, and read all that i can. i imagine you had a point which is...? And quite the talent you have, 'the image speaks for itself' from what i see, and i had to look for clearer images, i don't think so, may be for a paleontologist, but for the lay like i am, it doesn't.

lol.gif so you say its a bird yet it has more in common to a lizard. so its a lizard no wait its a bird no wait it has more in common with a lizard. so guess what it is,, that's right its neither and both. yay.gif the missing link. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-57
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index