! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

people that believe in God - Page 5/6

Subject: people that believe in God
« <> »
trunking 16.01.21 - 12:53pm

@ trunking - 15.01.21 - 12:59pm
There's the series of caves right on my doorstep where ancient Homo ape species were found
Still, I choose to believe

Don't think they'll ever find any missing link

Majority of people believe in a God here
Primordial soup theory can't be proven

Universe is beautiful, majestic..
I only see a Supreme Being in all this

Say we did come from Homo habilis

Still doesn't negate a God from the equation.
Just proves Adam-Eve origin story as bs,
Though everything else could still be historically accurate (post Abraham)

Bonobos may be pretty similar to us but, still
Maybe they were 'made' to be

It's all a mystery really

Maybe there were multiple creations, that went EXTINCT
Fresh start each time * +

trunking 16.01.21 - 01:00pm
Or chin.gif it all really did just begin from that very first primitive cellular organism from the early oceans..

Doesn't kill one believing in something (to avoid the inescapable reality facing us after death.. that really bad place 'Hell'.. which we have been constantly told and warned for millenia)

*It's that central to us as Humans * +

trunking 16.01.21 - 01:30pm
This is a turning point in human perception of the Universe
Anything can go

Indoctrination for another 1000 years about Evolution theory
Everyone will be believing it
(Say we do live for another 1000 years, current Monotheistic religions are lying regarding Prophetic teachings found in their books and thus nullifying EVERYTHING that was told.. no greater picture) * +

trunking 16.01.21 - 03:23pm
* +

miaiad 19.01.21 - 12:12pm

@ vampboy - 15.01.21 - 01:06pm
It's a heart feeling that allows your mind to give a confirmation bias about everything you view as signs of Allah.

Heart feeling for me is enough to find the existence of God, but you and I lack any logical empirical data to show God really does exist. It's as previously stated; a divine pure feeling.

Heart/feeling and mind/reasoning have always had a dynamic hot interactions and will always have.
Your heart feelings will tell you whether you are happy and satisfied with something or a belief. Meanwhile, to decide if something is wrong or wright, your mind should lead. In both situations, your senses and observations will be the entrance to all that dynamic reactions and mindful conclusions.
In experimental Physics, there is no place for feelings. It is all observations, hypothesis, testing and conclusion. These procedure are starting point as well in research about God/Creator.
However, I agree it is not data or equation that will tell x+y=God exists. But, its how exciting and amazing is that mix of Creations+Systems+Laws of Driving Forces+Life+etc is impossible to have been found suddenly without being created by a Supreme Power.
* +

miaiad 19.01.21 - 12:27pm

@ crail - 15.01.21 - 01:02am
Not anything that has been said makes any sense to me. Maybe there are an infinite amount of gods in an infinite amount of universes dunno.gif no proof. Old books are not proof

As infinity is hard to imagine physically (though can be manipulated mathematically), Let's consider multiple universes with multiple Gods.
If it ever happens we can see/know there exists another universe, that somehow is not the same as ours, then why cannot we imagine the God also know and see that universe.
If the God we believe in has less abilities than us, then He never deserve to be a God. A real God must be all knowing and all Powerful. Man must never worship a God whose attributes are same or below his.
In addition, then why cannot we just consider the union of these multiple universes as a super-universe, which has only One Supreme God?
Well, I think we fall in the dilemma of terminology (Partitioning Universe to sub-universes or union of universes in a super-universe).
Those infinite Gods you mentioned may just be delegated Angels by the only one God (note: Angels are creations of God).
Simply, A Real God is not a creation nor has ever been non-existent, nor can be not knowing of what exists nor not able to do what He wants where/when He wants.
Anything has been created that has previously been non-existent in whatever time/space, will never deserve to be called a God. * +

trunking 19.01.21 - 05:03pm
I don't see how a universe (with a definitive starting point) came to be without a Creator * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index