! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Prayer Warrior :) - Page 5/7

Subject: Prayer Warrior :)
« <> »
alvar89 26.11.15 - 10:29am
1st Corinthians 14:For if you have the ability to speak in tongues, you will be talking only to God, since people won't be able to understand you. You will be speaking by the power of the Spirit, but it will all be mysterious. * +

alvar89 26.11.15 - 10:31am
Secret conversation to fill hidden information only your spirit understands to hide from mind that can overlooked by the enemy. * +

alvar89 26.11.15 - 10:32am
Proverbs 20:The human spirit is the lamp of the LORD that sheds light on one's inmost being. * +

alvar89 26.11.15 - 10:34am
Get your spirit filled with Scripture and The Holy Spirit will quide you on the basis of the Word to do the will of the Lord. * +

ogdenz 26.11.15 - 04:19pm
Hail Satan. * +

seiji 26.11.15 - 05:22pm
Thank you alvar :). I appreciate it may God bless you. I have many questions though. In that Peter verse you talked about debating with a good and gentle heart when it is asked,''where does your light come from,why are you so blessed'' etc... On a site such as this,people don't know you and can't see you. You are just a nickname generating words. So they cannot see your ''fruit''. They cannot see God's influence on your life. So arguments and debates on a website,has almost no effect,I believe. I may well be wrong,but maybe I'm not. Have you ever,instead of debating,prayed for one of these people on here? I can guarantee you it'll be more effective :) When it comes to the fasting,I agree with you completely. I just wanted to mention how well prayer and fasting go together. It's a prayer amplifier haha * +

iilmadme 26.11.15 - 06:10pm

@ alvar89 - 26.11.15 - 10:06am
The key is this verse 1st Peter 3:15 To live a pure life in Gods ways and attract attention so they are drawn by God and His ways to ask you about what is it in you.

i love this,i totally agree.what a nice topic * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum