! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Yeshua the jewish Messiah - Page 5/153

Subject: Yeshua the jewish Messiah
« <> »
alvar89 27.08.15 - 02:06pm

@ coldly - 27.08.15 - 01:44pm
The temple is the human body. The flood is the kundalini energy. The bible is about the conflict man face within himself. The way I see it anyway. God is the spirit and your body is the temple. So you are gods vessel to experience the physical world. Its like god tore off pieces of himself and said go and explore,go and create. And that's actually what we have done because we are part of god and our purpose is to create. From the great pyramids to the bible to tvs and space exploration. Funny how people don't see this...we are all the beast that want to build great Babylon or Babel and make our thrones like the most high. We are his children after all.

So what happened on calvary was not literal? * +

coldly 27.08.15 - 02:36pm
People should also know that most of the time when the bible speak of the dead its the spiritually dead. I once had a spontaneous awakening in high school in bible study of al places. It was the best 10 minutes of my life. I saw everything,i was everything! No matter what i did, i was forgiven at that moment for all the sins that i have committed and sins yet to come. Ever since that day i tried to get there again. Meditated for years. Read the bible to not eating. Loving myself,breaking myself down. Everything. It just never happened again..... My biggest sin today is that i just can't let go of that fking day. Like i saw my own beauty and got stoned for life. Frozen. * +

alvar89 27.08.15 - 03:25pm

@ coldly - 27.08.15 - 02:36pm
People should also know that most of the time when the bible speak of the dead its the spiritually dead. I once had a spontaneous awakening in high school in bible study of al places. It was the best 10 minutes of my life. I saw everything,i was everything! No matter what i did, i was forgiven at that moment for all the sins that i have committed and sins yet to come. Ever since that day i tried to get there again. Meditated for years. Read the bible to not eating. Loving myself,breaking myself down. Everything. It just never happened again..... My biggest sin today is that i just can't let go of that fking day. Like i saw my own beauty and got stoned for life. Frozen.

Would you provide some verses not meaning literal death? * +

0gypsy0 27.08.15 - 07:15pm
oh boy,we're doomed facepalm * +

0gypsy0 27.08.15 - 07:19pm

@ nukeme - 26.08.15 - 12:32am
Just reading the Bible will clear any misconceptions. Try doing it daily, at least one chapter a day starting from Matthew to Revelations then the entire Old Testament.. There you'll find the link.

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. * +

alvar89 27.08.15 - 07:45pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 27.08.15 - 07:19pm
Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

He did create satan along with free will. But He does not endorse it rather that we all evade it. Freewill granting us love also brought up the evil we could choose. * +

rosiebeads 27.08.15 - 09:15pm
I want to force the drug Heroin upon you but I don't endorse it. Can you see the problem with that statement? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-153
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index