! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Islamic state supporters - Page 5/14

Subject: Islamic state supporters
« <> »
pallas7 2.08.15 - 06:46pm
There are Christian churches who cover their heads over a letter to the church in corinth, while other denominations think it's just for corinth. Just an example of how interpretations can affect people * +

maleficent 2.08.15 - 07:16pm

@ pallas7 - 2.08.15 - 06:44pm
Unless you want to fully research Mohamed then I think it's foolish. There are religions that kill it's not fun they seek it's a sacrifice for their own sins. Every human does this even if not by killing, they step all over others to feel better about themselves. Isis believes in jihadism and that it's what their god wants and they provide quran verses as proof for their justifications for what they're doing.

As far as i know, Islam is not a religion who teach their followers to kill other people. But media nowdays brainwash people all around the world to believe that islam is a religion that teach bad things, they rarely show the good side of this religion not to add with all these so called muslims who bring bad names to islam itself.

MOST of muslims countries reject ISIS jihadism ideology. They even send their armies (like iran) to fight with isis group.

In my personal view, isis manipulating and misusing the verses from quran just to right what they're doing now. And muslims who obsessed with jihadism fall for it.

yea i got you bout the part u sayin - they step all over others to feel better about themselves, but i guess not ALL of us like to do that isnt? * +

maleficent 2.08.15 - 07:18pm

@ pallas7 - 2.08.15 - 06:45pm
Even so those verses exist just like every other religion, each denomination chooses their own way to interpret the words

yea i have to agree with this, they choose their own way to interpret the words. * +

maleficent 2.08.15 - 07:22pm

@ pallas7 - 2.08.15 - 06:46pm
There are Christian churches who cover their heads over a letter to the church in corinth, while other denominations think it's just for corinth. Just an example of how interpretations can affect people

True, and i think majority muslims are not agree with isis. * +

pallas7 2.08.15 - 07:41pm
Unfortunately that's no longer true, even if they're not originally Muslims. As I've said, isis is growing rapidly. So is islam, at least in uk surveys. You never know who's isis when you step outside, they only send women back to syria after recruiting. They keep all males here as sleeper agents. And let me tell you now, out of the muslim friends I have only two aren't isis by now. They all claim they're innocent and against it at first. And then they're on media for killing-.- I wouldn't trust anyone * +

maleficent 2.08.15 - 07:51pm

@ pallas7 - 2.08.15 - 07:41pm
Unfortunately that's no longer true, even if they're not originally Muslims. As I've said, isis is growing rapidly. So is islam, at least in uk surveys. You never know who's isis when you step outside, they only send women back to syria after recruiting. They keep all males here as sleeper agents. And let me tell you now, out of the muslim friends I have only two aren't isis by now. They all claim they're innocent and against it at first. And then they're on media for killing-.- I wouldn't trust anyone

To my knowledge, if they are originally shiites (not sunnis) , most probably they WONT be isis. Shiites people against them 100 percents. * +

pallas7 2.08.15 - 07:59pm
That's what those friends said they were * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-14
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark