! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Are biblical prophecies of end time coming true ? - Page 5/7

Subject: Are biblical prophecies of end time coming true ?
« <> »
propidol 3.05.15 - 12:26pm
I didn't think it. You confirmed it. It's not my fault you said something stupid. * +

xfrankie 3.05.15 - 12:52pm
oh! you didn't THINK, well that explains that, also how sarcasm and rhetorical just flew right past you, ayt.. * +

manszar 4.05.15 - 03:10am

@ xfrankie - 3.05.15 - 07:19am
u 'explained' Jews who welcomed a Messiah though later killed the Him, i'm curious were they aware they would do that, and how bout the Romans, hadn't a clue about Jewish religion, used a cross for death, split to clothes to play crabs so to speak, were they manipulated by jews too..

were the one that welcomed him also the ones that killed him? you have no idea if they knew about Jewish religion. so your argument is baseless. but common practice is not hard to prophesize. and its just as easy to manipulate text to try to make it fit. as you lot do. for example Psalm 22 describes a number of ways to die,,, Many bulls surround me,,,Roaring lions that tear their prey,,,,, am poured out like water,,,,,My heart has turned to wax,,,,,My mouth is dried up like a potsherd,,,,, but you pick they pierce my hands and my feet. even though it is a miss translation, like a lion. * +

manszar 4.05.15 - 03:20am

@ xfrankie - 3.05.15 - 07:19am
u 'explained' Jews who welcomed a Messiah though later killed the Him, i'm curious were they aware they would do that, and how bout the Romans, hadn't a clue about Jewish religion, used a cross for death, split to clothes to play crabs so to speak, were they manipulated by jews too..

the funny thing is though that it is so obvious that psalms 22 is not even talking about the messiah. and that's why it has all those familiar circumstances in it. as a prayer for the suffering to relate to. * +

xfrankie 4.05.15 - 04:58am
hmm, wondered where that was hiding, cause you have always said Jesus isn't the messiah of the O'T then here you are, first calling it self fulfilling, then saying again He isn't even the one. Thing about that theory, is the consequence must comform to the initial supposedly false definition. . that's what makes it FULFILLING! * +

xfrankie 4.05.15 - 05:09am
Hence if for you the consequence is already false, I can't argue further I have no basis, but that's barely even the point. the materiality of a self fulfilling prophecy, is the recipient must be able to have full comprehension of content being relayed, it is necessary to form the capacity to bring about the occurence, if I say speak chinese to a dutch chap saying he'll fall out an elevator in 2 months, if it happens apart from knowing chinese, then it falls short of a material aspect to constitute self fulfilling. And the Bible is clear, even the prophets let alone the people had no idea, how the messiah was to be. * +

manszar 4.05.15 - 06:03am

@ xfrankie - 4.05.15 - 04:58am
hmm, wondered where that was hiding, cause you have always said Jesus isn't the messiah of the O'T then here you are, first calling it self fulfilling, then saying again He isn't even the one. Thing about that theory, is the consequence must comform to the initial supposedly false definition. . that's what makes it FULFILLING!

lol.gif yes jesus is not the one. that's why its self fulfilling, quick get him a donkey so we can fulfil the prophecy. roflmao.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index