! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

More islamic than..... - Page 5/6

Subject: More islamic than.....
« <> »
ogdenz 23.02.15 - 11:47am
Buddha wasn't a god.He stated so himself. * +

aroob 24.02.15 - 02:08am
4g talks a loada s**t lol * +

4g63t 24.02.15 - 06:36am
Blah blah blah. Go stick a bomb up ya arse, then detonate the lover. Oh wait... You probably prefer to sn*tch some innocent off the street and do it to them. Sounds about right? You lovers hide behind the karan when it suits you. What happened after the Sydney siege? We went over and wiped out 20 of Isis military capabilities. Get it through ya thick heads... You ain't gonna win!!! In my bible, killing is a sin. What mental lover goes to kill hundreds of innocent people and makes their children watch? You lot are fked in the head from the time u exit ya b***hes c**t! * +

4g63t 24.02.15 - 06:39am
Obviously ogdenz hasn't been to a Buddhist country and spoken to a Buddhist. They all refer to him as a god. Know what you on about before commenting. * +

smohamed 24.02.15 - 07:01am

@ 4g63t - 23.02.15 - 10:55am
There is only one God. That God can take on many forms. Buddha, Ganesh, Allah, etc etc. Same god different form. Muslims are just closed minded (atleast the radicals), and the way they interpret thier bible (Karan) is just fked up. They want to rule the world, the way they see fit. You get more with honey than vinager. The way they have gone about it is thier downfall. You don't go around kidnapping people and asking for ransom, then killing them when you don't get your way. A bit like a 2yr old being told they can't have lollies, then falling to the floor having a massive tantrum. Btw Muslims will never rule this world. Too many people hate them. Unfortunately the good unradicalised Muslims are going to pay for the radicalised muslims mistakes.

I disagree with this comment in its entirety. except for your first part i.e. There is only One God. if you look for e.g at the Torah and the gospels and the Quran each major prophet echoed the same thing Your God and My God is One God... in theory the names might be different but God is not in many forms.. 2nd part of your post.. We muslims do not want to take over this world you cant compare an entire religious group based on the desires of the minority.. * +

ogdenz 24.02.15 - 04:17pm

@ 4g63t - 24.02.15 - 06:39am
Obviously ogdenz hasn't been to a Buddhist country and spoken to a Buddhist. They all refer to him as a god. Know what you on about before commenting.

I shall repeat .Buddha when ssked are you a god? replied no. * +

ogdenz 24.02.15 - 04:19pm
http://www.buddhanet.net/ans73.htm * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page