! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Do u believe in personal encounter wit God - Page 5/10

Subject: Do u believe in personal encounter wit God
« <> »
prismf 22.09.14 - 06:39pm

@ alvar89 - 20.09.14 - 12:49pm
Suicide takes you nowhere near God rather the opposite. Its a straight path to hell.

what a load of poppyc*ck!!!!!!!!!!! taking a life in a mass suicide takes you nowhere near god. that is true i believe. taking a life is the ultimate and first sin of the commandments.

but taking your own life peacefully and taking no one with you.....the soul is reborn and does not get stuck on its journey. imo * +

prismf 22.09.14 - 06:43pm

@ jayna - 21.09.14 - 12:37pm
If we are the 4th planet fro the sunny then what detroyed all life on mars and also turned all the rest of the other planets before us and after us into lifeless rocks in space but left the planet earth alone. The gravitation pull on the planet earth to shift it off its axis must ave been a billon times stronger then than today to repel a direct hit fro a massive huge astaroid or comet.

yes u only have to look at venus and its laws against gravity, science and credibility to know that something.....or someone.....caused that in the past.

we actually had a shift off axis slightly again recently i read somewhere in a science mag.....threw the co-ordinates of flight paths off by a few degrees worldwide. pilots were reporting the problem loads at the time.

hmmm we are due apparently too, a flip of the magnetic field chin.gif according to scientists. wonder what that will bring with it when it arrives lol * +

itstragik 22.09.14 - 06:49pm
hurray why would you want a personal encounter with god/reptilian that would just freak you out! No thanks * +

alvar89 22.09.14 - 08:38pm

@ prismf - 22.09.14 - 06:39pm
what a load of poppyc*ck!!!!!!!!!!! taking a life in a mass suicide takes you nowhere near god. that is true i believe. taking a life is the ultimate and first sin of the commandments.

but taking your own life peacefully and taking no one with you.....the soul is reborn and does not get stuck on its journey. imo

Seperate beliefs here. This soul rebirth thing is all yours not part of my beliefs from the bible. No need to get mad just accept other ppl have different views and beliefs all having the right to post in a public discussion yes.gif * +

alvar89 22.09.14 - 08:49pm

@ itstragik - 22.09.14 - 06:49pm
hurray why would you want a personal encounter with god/reptilian that would just freak you out! No thanks

No need to fear the reptilian (serpent, satan) when you surrender to The Lord Jesus who crushed his head allready and taken his power leaving it to his final resistance. But the serpent knows his short on time trying to trag as many with him as he can before he gets thrown in the lake of fire. * +

prismf 22.09.14 - 08:55pm

@ alvar89 - 22.09.14 - 08:38pm
Seperate beliefs here. This soul rebirth thing is all yours not part of my beliefs from the bible. No need to get mad just accept other ppl have different views and beliefs all having the right to post in a public discussion yes.gif

thats strange because in catholic faith, its actually said that your spirit will receive eternal life in the hands of the lord chin.gif

i wouldnt say its actually a different belief as such alvatar, just a different interpretation of it?? confused.gif i do actually believe in eternal life in the hands of the lord....just in a different way. * +

alvar89 22.09.14 - 09:02pm
Theres a huge difference between catholic church and whats actually written in the bible. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-10
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index