! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

what you will never want to hear - Page 5/41

Subject: what you will never want to hear
« <> »
itstragik 30.08.14 - 01:55pm
manly p hall .. fremasonary list is endless i'm not the one scratching my head going why am i here what's the point of life waggle my finger balme the muslims blame the single parents blame the politicians nothing in this world is what it seems it's an inversion could even be a holgraphic projection false reality so ... the church or religious texts will only kepp you in the dark they don't want you to read or study anything just accept what your told lol * +

alvar89 30.08.14 - 02:07pm
Its not a smart move just to belive everything what a couple of conspiracy theorists have to say. What do you think of the spiritual world? Does it fit in your theories? * +

itstragik 30.08.14 - 02:11pm

@ critical - 29.08.14 - 05:06pm
allready know all about it good

it's just us why are they all lizards or summit lol * +

itstragik 30.08.14 - 02:17pm

@ alvar89 - 30.08.14 - 02:07pm
Its not a smart move just to belive everything what a couple of conspiracy theorists have to say. What do you think of the spiritual world? Does it fit in your theories?

writers not conspiracy more labels that mean nothing hard to accept this world isn't what it seems ain't it i've never experianced anything paranormal in my life probably never will doesn't mean it's not happening to think were only beings in the universe c'mon that's mental infinate space and we only see a tiny fraction called visable light an alien could be right next to you now you wouldn't know yet people have demons ghosts and entities galore in religion so why have those books all * +

itstragik 30.08.14 - 02:20pm
what's in everyones home a t.v what does t.v do gives you a sense of perception about the world around you so does education more perception isn't there more to life * +

itstragik 30.08.14 - 02:22pm
manipulated wars, child abuse, surpressed medcines technology, politics yer it's all good stuff lol * +

itstragik 30.08.14 - 03:09pm
http://youtu.be/HMJkcPNYD_U jordan maxwell doing what he does best easy to follow makes perfect sense jesus a mteaphor for the sun christianity sun worship gods sun light of the world 12 helpers 12 signs zodiac risin saviour astrology and sun worship the moon saturn it's how you interperate the old testement or new testement or anything * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-41
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index