! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Interfaith dialogue - Page 5/20

Subject: Interfaith dialogue
« <> »
smohamed 22.07.14 - 02:47pm
interesting I know with hinduism there is a variety of tradition around fasting... i think there is one school of thought that abstains from fast because they cant starve the soul or god within them...( I could be wrong).. * +

propidol 22.07.14 - 04:10pm
Witch is a Christian now. * +

kimiyah 22.07.14 - 06:18pm
Yeah there's also a sector of hinduism that go for days on end without taking in food (have no idea what they are called tou)- as I understand there are many sectors within the Hinduism traditions,lol wed be here till Sunday tryn to disect the sectors. But its interesting nevertheless:) I'd be curious to learn abt the wiccan traditions tou,we do I find the witch? * +

ogdenz 22.07.14 - 06:23pm
Buddhist sage Milarepa used humour several times after his enlightenment. There are stories too of one Buddhist master who used to teach using very unconventional methods..eg drinking alcohol and sleeping with many women.I forget his name but will look it up. * +

kimiyah 22.07.14 - 07:26pm
Jewish ppl are all for humour as part of their religious teachings to encompass their views-
In jewish traditions jokes were centred on silly solutions to problems. Some of these solutions display foolish wisdom reaching the correct answer by the wrong train of reasoning.
Humour normally has an impactive pattern on most in terms of recollection, however I'm sure there's a line drawn sum where, because there arnt many ppl in the world that respect clowns and comedians, or are there? * +

bozzalad 22.07.14 - 09:11pm
atom. * +

0gypsy0 22.07.14 - 09:28pm

@ bozzalad - 22.07.14 - 09:11pm
atom.

Param va truteh * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-20
+ my page
+ functions
3 search