! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Sex n marriage which verse. Sin - Page 5/6

Subject: Sex n marriage which verse. Sin
« <> »
mr.krabs 18.06.15 - 05:56pm
Christians will quote the bible all day to fight homosexualality, but they won't do it for so many other so-called sins. Why? Because that is a sin they themselves do not commit (thought they commit so many others) and they find it gross. * +

dre4mz 19.06.15 - 07:56pm
God says ...go forth and multiply...I'm practicing * +

kristy59 20.06.15 - 09:13am
pmpl @ dre4mz * +

kristy59 20.06.15 - 09:31am
When you marry in a church the bride n groom make promises to each other with the vows they take ... To love and obey until death us do part. This is very hard for some couples hence wander off if things start to go wrong and end up getting a divorce, which is sad. But most do stand by their vows and battle thro the bad times but that doesnt mean you have to be a saint angel2 * +

dnj 20.06.15 - 11:06pm
why people mostly pastors like to put words which are not in the bilble and claim God said that... * +

dgsn 1.07.15 - 05:13am

@ popty - 8.06.15 - 05:56pm
idea ok sex, religion, boys are cut so they become sexually active from younger age, the name yahweh is an expressive term it's to do with dynamic energy and was always asscociated with sex, that's why they say the universe was created by a big bang, in church you get married before god and exhange rings has to with Saturn I won't go into that :(, vatican city had age of consent lowered to 12 until they changed it 14 there is nothing holy about these institutions period .....

What the fvck are you talking about? * +

nukeme 17.07.15 - 03:09pm
Dammit. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page