! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

New CHRISTIAN CHAT BOX - Page 482/485

Subject: New CHRISTIAN CHAT BOX
« <> »
miaiad 21.03.24 - 11:39pm

@ trunking - 19.03.24 - 02:45pm
God doesn't want to heal me. I don't think He even cares about me tbh

reading.gif I replied to this in the other topic, but can add here that

(1) There is an issue with such claim: you cannot say God does not want or does want. He may wants but at another time. He may wants but wants your to learn something from this before you healed. He does care for certain. When we say He does not care, then we say something bad about God. This affects our belief. This is not the perfect belief we need have in Almighty God. Our Belief in Him is that He is All knowing, All hearing, All able to change, but All wise at the same time. Let your heart have full and strong belief and leave those doubts coming from devil whispering to you.

(2) it is no way to say God does not care if healing is delayed, or even not happening. Look around you, many have more sever illness, or even die from illness. True believers will never consider any doubts of thinking ALmighty is not caring. You will need try live your life, and do the best both from medical perspective and prayer and trust in God.

(3) Remember all good things you have in life: clean water, home to live, access to energy, etc.......? what you take for granted is not avilable to many in this world. I see my people live in war in very difficult situations. Many lost family, homes, or injured badly, or cannot get food or water to drink. Yet, whose belief is strong always just say Alhamdullilah (Thanks/Praises to God). Complaining will not change what happened.

blossom.gif May Almoght God guide us to to the right path that He is pleased with. Amen. * +

kristy59 24.03.24 - 09:03am
Remember, yesterday is gone and tomorrow is unborn; all you have is today. Live one peaceful day at a time. * +

kristy59 24.03.24 - 09:06am
HAPPY SUNDAY * +

kristy59 6.04.24 - 12:25pm
I hope everyone is keeping well grouphug * +

trunking 10.04.24 - 08:21pm
[Link]Atheist Reveals The Scientific + Historical Evidence That Converted Him To Christianity:https://medium.com/@justinbrooke/atheist-reveals-the-scientific-historical-evidence-that-converted-him-to-christianity-d6b533f1384[/link] * +

trunking 12.04.24 - 07:53pm
I had to read that as I was having doubts myself. * +

trunking 12.04.24 - 07:57pm
You can't deny that there is tons of historical evidence to prove that Jesus and His Resurrection actually happened. But what about Adam and Eve and Noah's ark? This is what's making me doubt the Bible's authenticity because I have been looking at Science as well. 6000 years of human history doesn't add up.

Either the Bible is telling the truth or Science is right. Who to believe?? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-485
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum