! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

New CHRISTIAN CHAT BOX - Page 481/487

Subject: New CHRISTIAN CHAT BOX
« <> »
miaiad 7.02.24 - 11:27pm

@ trunking - 7.02.24 - 01:44pm
I'm a wretched man. I sin often. I don't deserve God's forgiveness but nevertheless He still forgave me.

You not wretched.
You do not deserve God's forgiveness? how do you know that?
these are simply whispering to you from the devil. the devil will be super happy get you down to such level of thinking.
---
Stand strong and get ahead in the right path yes.gif * +

alanball 8.02.24 - 08:21pm

I'm a wretched man. I sin often. I don't deserve God's forgiveness but nevertheless He still forgave me.

Everton does this to a man. I did warn you. * +

kristy59 13.03.24 - 11:21am

Why do you think you are a wretched man? You live your life to the best of your ability, you dont go out and kill anyone with a knife or gun, you may say a few harsh words at times if people upset you. But God thinks you are a GOOD man, just believe in him and he will help you through this troubled time you are going through. * +

trunking 19.03.24 - 02:45pm

@ kristy59 - 13.03.24 - 11:21am
Why do you think you are a wretched man? You live your life to the best of your ability, you dont go out and kill anyone with a knife or gun, you may say a few harsh words at times if people upset you. But God thinks you are a GOOD man, just believe in him and he will help you through this troubled time you are going through.

God doesn't want to heal me. I don't think He even cares about me tbh * +

kristy59 20.03.24 - 09:13am
God cares about everyone. All he asks, you believe in him pray * +

trunking 20.03.24 - 11:55am

@ kristy59 - 20.03.24 - 09:13am
God cares about everyone. All he asks, you believe in him pray

Why hasn't he healed me then? I pray every single day. * +

kristy59 21.03.24 - 09:27am
We all have our ups and downs. Whats troubling you at the moment? Think about it and you may find the answer and can heal yourself. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-487
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index