! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

New CHRISTIAN CHAT BOX - Page 480/487

Subject: New CHRISTIAN CHAT BOX
« <> »
trunking 3.02.24 - 08:46pm
I found my answer. I thought I was blaspheming against the Holy Ghost or committing a sin that leads to death. Turns out he does forgive all sins. You must be truly repentant and sin no more. Not all sins are equal. If it's black and white they're more serious than those that have a grey 'area'. I committed multiple of each. I think lying can be both black and white and grey. Ever told a white lie? That's in the grey area. I hope my sins don't keep me from God and I'm truly saved. I'm a wretched person. I know I don't deserve God's Grace and Mercy but nevertheless He foresaw all the sin in the world and offered a solution: Christ. * +

trunking 3.02.24 - 08:57pm
How great is salvation? I'm at awe that it's given freely to those that believe. * +

miaiad 5.02.24 - 09:57pm

@ trunking - 3.02.24 - 01:34pm
Hey there. Does God forgive ALL sins? I'm having trouble as I have been sinning as a believer and I'm wondering if I'm still forgiven?

Almighty God forgives all since, the moment you call him sincerely, deeply and calling him only wihtou association of others as God.
----
(And those who, when they commit an immorality or wrong themselves [by transgression], remember Allah and seek forgiveness for their sins - and who can forgive sins except Allah? - and [who] do not persist in what they have done while they know.)
Quran 3.135 * +

kristy59 7.02.24 - 09:19am
But do YOU practice what you preach? * +

miaiad 7.02.24 - 10:25am

@ kristy59 - 7.02.24 - 09:19am
But do YOU practice what you preach?

Not sure if this is a question to me, or to Trunking..
If me, then yes, I try do my best. I'd never claim to be a super model. I face ups and downs in life, but what is significant is to work hard to stay on track and seek help from Almighty. Almighty God will certainly help those who rely on Him sincerely.
blossom.gif
cheers * +

trunking 7.02.24 - 01:44pm

@ kristy59 - 7.02.24 - 09:19am
But do YOU practice what you preach?

I'm a wretched man. I sin often. I don't deserve God's forgiveness but nevertheless He still forgave me. * +

crail 7.02.24 - 09:12pm
You're not a wretched man * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-487
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark