! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Why is God Father and Son - Page 47/50

Subject: Why is God Father and Son
« <> »
manszar 30.07.16 - 03:32am

@ alvar89 - 28.07.16 - 06:55pm
My point was that it does not mean physical appearance where it says made in the image of God!

The word image means a representation of the external form of a person or thing in art. * +

manszar 30.07.16 - 09:16am

@ manszar - 28.07.16 - 03:00pm
was this human form the same form as the form he was born with?

yes or no answer wold be fine * +

alvar89 30.07.16 - 07:34pm

@ manszar - 30.07.16 - 03:32am
The word image means a representation of the external form of a person or thing in art.

So in theology you claim Christians believe Christ came to restore us back to the original image of God by our looks? lol.gif * +

alvar89 30.07.16 - 07:34pm

@ manszar - 30.07.16 - 09:16am
yes or no answer wold be fine

No it was not the same form as it was not human. * +

alvar89 30.07.16 - 07:45pm
Genesis 1:26
Then God said, Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; and let them rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over the cattle and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.
2 Corinthians 4:4
in whose case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelieving so that they might not see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.
Christ is the image of God and we were made in His likeness. I said you could say we were made physically after Christ as He looked like a man. Anyway read the genesis and see in there likeness and man and female so how could He look like man and woman both? Also He points out rulership over things just like God has. Also the authority. Self reliant thinking and ability to create we got also from Him. Gods pure image was to do good. * +

manszar 31.07.16 - 08:23am

@ alvar89 - 30.07.16 - 07:34pm
So in theology you claim Christians believe Christ came to restore us back to the original image of God by our looks? lol.gif

lol.gif shows your desperation to make such a claim. No as was plain to see my claim is that you after saying god is not in human form go on to say how it was jesus that walked with adam in the garden in human form. contradicting yourself and showing in your claim that if jesus is god and he was in human form then god is in human form and therefore showing that according to you we can indeed be made in the image of god. as you went on to say. * +

manszar 31.07.16 - 08:56am

@ alvar89 - 30.07.16 - 07:34pm
No it was not the same form as it was not human.

so it was not a human form? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-50
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum