! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Jesus is God - Page 46/118

Subject: Jesus is God
« <> »
alvar89 20.02.17 - 07:47am

@ manszar - 20.02.17 - 01:52am
even in this it shows the son of man as not being god, God in this verse is the Ancient of Days. and jesus does not even come close to fulfilling the son of man prophecies.

Remember about what is believed by the trinitarians? 3 persons one being? The Son of God literally came out from the Father to become Jesus of Nazareth. That is not too hard to remember when you keep lying about what we believe. If it says the unique or the only Son it actually means it not one of those called sons. Adam was also referred to as Gods son but the thing is he was created from dust wheres the Son is begotten. * +

alvar89 20.02.17 - 07:51am

@ manszar - 20.02.17 - 02:02am
i must have missed this in the old testament where the son of man must suffer and be rejected as i think peter did also,,, And Peter took him aside and began to rebuke him,,,,

You have missed alot from the OT as you have shown here but i think willingly. You see Jesus taught the suffering servant is the like a Son of Man coming in the clouds figure in Daniel and the Messiach. * +

alvar89 20.02.17 - 07:55am

@ manszar - 20.02.17 - 02:24am
lol.gif why have you gone from parable to poetic? did god create everything in 6 days, did god take a rib from adam? what is the poetic and parible significance of these acts. or is it just describing what happened?

The creation is you see it is not formed as narrative. Its illustrating things to make it easier to understand and go by. Ofcourse ppl are so smart to understand some complex who knows how long in details creation narrative especially the ppl back then lol.gif * +

alvar89 20.02.17 - 07:57am

@ manszar - 20.02.17 - 02:09am
suffering servant is a man and now your saying the son of man is a man when before you say he is not a man. the suffering servant is not said to be the messiah or the son of man,

You know well the Son of Man coming on the clouds is a reference to the 2nd coming. The suffering servant was the 1st to save mankind from sin. You make it too complicated for youreself and others. Just let it speak instead of speculating. * +

alvar89 20.02.17 - 07:58am
Now we see how Manzsar goes against written words of Christ or any other just to hold his position lol.gif * +

alvar89 20.02.17 - 08:00am

@ manszar - 20.02.17 - 02:02am
i must have missed this in the old testament where the son of man must suffer and be rejected as i think peter did also,,, And Peter took him aside and began to rebuke him,,,,

This is just your wild imagination facepalm.gif * +

alvar89 20.02.17 - 08:02am

@ manszar - 20.02.17 - 02:27am
are you denying that jesus is of the lineage of david? if the son of a man becomes lord would not the man call him lord?

Nope Jesus mother was from the lineage of David. Thing is His Father is God so it makes His inheritage ALOT bigger along with His position dont you think? King of Kings Lord of Lord etc etc * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-118
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index