! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Muslim/Islamic chat box. - Page 46/155

Subject: Muslim/Islamic chat box.
« <> »
iminuru 20.12.14 - 09:57am
Mullah has got a force, I think, You could just imagine... You cant eradicate Him, What is talibaan? Mullah's Pupil. Full Stop... Now a doctor/physician if teach/transfer his knowledge, his puplil will be a doctor/physician. similarly all the Mullahs are talibaan. they may or may not be militant. * +

iminuru 20.12.14 - 10:01am
Mullah has got a target. so much clear, more clear than any thing. ''Implementation of Sharia Law''. It is His goal. He will try his best 2 attain it. no 1 can stop him... The civilian/military establishment has got no target other than ''Making Money''. * +

iminuru 20.12.14 - 10:06am
in 1962/63 we would have 2 dollers for 1 pak-rupee. now 100 pak-rupees make 1 dollar,,, Poor Pakistani is starving, suffering, dying, but the establishment is growing fat, day after day and upon retirement, leaves for London. * +

iminuru 20.12.14 - 10:18am
Now every thing has got/become wrong to an extent, that,in my humble opinion, it will be difficult to correct/set it right at once. 4instance some 8.5k culprits are awaiting 2b ''HUNGED''. two were hunged yester-night. dont You think if they are hunged 2 death at once, will create problems. Who is responsible for it? * +

iminuru 20.12.14 - 10:30am
Similarly we have 2 different, totally different education systems. one is the system that was initially designed by ''Lord macauly'' http://goo.gl/xij9C the other is the religious school system or the ''Madrasa''. A pupil out of madrasa, is, believe me, a totally miss-fit in civil society in terms of, dwelling, earning a living, and public relation. * +

iminuru 20.12.14 - 10:41am
This young pupil of Madrasa, takes every, (a not following Sharia law) person 2b ''Munafiq''(hypocrite), at least, or otherwise ''Kafir''(hell-pr*ne-disbeliever). Our regims havent done any thing till yet to in-line/cohere/correct these two systems of educations, so How can you eradicate Talibaan, the out come of ''Madrasa''. * +

iminuru 20.12.14 - 10:44am
My daughter is in Madrasa, Hers choice. My son who is younger than her is studying in a Technology college. I can see my self the difference... may be you can or cannot... * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-155
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index