! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Christians claim that........ - Page 456/471

Subject: Christians claim that........
« <> »
aijaz0 1.01.15 - 12:42pm

@ smohamed - 2.02.12 - 06:26am
its common verses in the bible you should know it by heart

christians always says. word trinity is not in bible,but doctrine .. so where bible talks about this doctrine....just wonder, why christans going against the teachings of jesus * +

chrsylyn 15.01.15 - 11:10am
the word trinity is nt in the bible bt the meaning of the word is there. example God the father,God the son, God the holy spirit. these three in one. 1 john 5-7 * +

aijaz0 16.01.15 - 04:57pm

@ chrsylyn - 15.01.15 - 11:10am
the word trinity is nt in the bible bt the meaning of the word is there. example God the father,God the son, God the holy spirit. these three in one. 1 john 5-7

bore.gif * +

halman 17.01.15 - 06:36pm

@ chrsylyn - 15.01.15 - 11:10am
the word trinity is nt in the bible bt the meaning of the word is there. example God the father,God the son, God the holy spirit. these three in one. 1 john 5-7

Incorrect... it is the SPIRIT, and the WATER, and the BLOOD, that are three witness bearers, and the three are in agreement. The false twisting of scripture has been removed from translations, scholars knowing it was added to promote the false triune teaching. * +

xfrankie 17.01.15 - 10:12pm
Matthew 28:19..nothing false there * +

aijaz0 18.01.15 - 02:12pm

@ xfrankie - 17.01.15 - 10:12pm
Matthew 28:19..nothing false there

If i will quote the verse from your same bible, that will oppose your above verse, what you will say then? f u don't believe what Jesus pbuh told about himself, how can u be a Christian
when u say he's God Almighty, u reject his sayings of being a slave of God, not knowing of his hour, not having any authority over anything unless 'GIVEN' by father, not accepting even being 'good'!! u r attributing him something he never asked for most devastatingly, u r accepting the accusation of those who thought they killed him! * +

xfrankie 18.01.15 - 03:45pm
any verse you want to bring, does not oppose it, you think it does, just as you think He said He is not good, that always cracks me up, and i'm not one who tries to reconcile Jesus in the Bible with whoever that one is in the quran, * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-471
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index