! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Christians claim that........ - Page 454/471

Subject: Christians claim that........
« <> »
aijaz0 4.07.13 - 11:53am
You christians are living in the fools paradise of original sin and salvation of sins by Jesus PBUH, while Jesus has many a times said that he came to fulfill the law of Moses PBUH and whosoever want salvation must keep the commandments. Without reading reading their scriptures you christians are falling into a web of illusions. But you realize it not.facepalm * +

memental 4.07.13 - 02:46pm
all i c is people moaning about stuff in scripture n cursing other religions n beliefs, u'll still be doubting this that n the other wen rapture comes n its not long, some have worked out we're in the lords next jubilee. n the devils having fun wiv ur souls dancing wiv them in the pale moonlight, the time travelling creator is a humble man. u lot seem 2 4get that, every single prophet from jesus 2 moses 2 mohammad, or in any religion, has always been humble never questions any race or religion.. this is the beasts work, 2 cause holy war, n by the looks of it here is doing a dam good job of i * +

levafix 4.07.13 - 03:33pm

@ aijaz0 - 3.07.13 - 06:29pm
And in Greek there is the word,Periclytos, which means the Praised One, which is exactly synonymous with Muhammad. Other similar words are Paracletos or Parakletos, defender, advocate,intercessor, counselor, or Paraclete or Ahmad. These were the words used in earliest translations of the Gospels, replaced by Comforter in latter day translations yes

lol, you do know that Periclytos doesnt exist right? There is no textual evidence for it. No manuscript contains the word but does contain PARACLETOS, but i guess you didnt now that as you said its in the greek...which it isnt! * +

levafix 4.07.13 - 03:47pm

@ aijaz0 - 3.07.13 - 06:19pm
nono4 its not the same, these are the different persons mentioned in the verses of bible. BTW levafix, do you know what exactly was the word for the translated Comforter in the ancient versions of the Gospelsquestion. The Gospels were first written either in Greek language, via a dialect of the Palestinian language called Syriac or in the Aramaic language. Jesus PBUH himself probably spoke Syriac LANGUAGE.....

'yes it is the same, if not why not? Spirit, Holy Spirit, Holy Ghost, the Spirit of God, God's Spirit, all the same. One Spirit. Read John 7 vs 8, this is the same Spirit that was with Jesus, which according to your belief is muhamad. Btw does periclytos only mean 'praised one'? Or are the other meanings to it? * +

aijaz0 4.07.13 - 05:45pm

@ memental - 4.07.13 - 02:46pm
all i c is people moaning about stuff in scripture n cursing other religions n beliefs, u'll still be doubting this that n the other wen rapture comes n its not long, some have worked out we're in the lords next jubilee. n the devils having fun wiv ur souls dancing wiv them in the pale moonlight, the time travelling creator is a humble man. u lot seem 2 4get that, every single prophet from jesus 2 moses 2 mohammad, or in any religion, has always been humble never questions any race or religion.. this is the beasts work, 2 cause holy war, n by the looks of it here is doing a dam good job of i

I wonder why christans will not obey prophet Muhammad (s.a.w), when the jesus PBUH clearly fortell about prophet Muhammad (s.a.w). Obeying him meaning to worship only God alone...All the Prophets (pbut) ordered their people to worship God alone. Jesus PBUH did the same, but Christians don't read these verses. Rea * +

aijaz0 4.07.13 - 05:47pm
read If you read the verse from Matthew 4:10 it says, Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve. * +

levafix 4.07.13 - 06:18pm
yes so true...but it doesnt change the fact that Jesus only told of false prophets to come, the comforter aint a prophet. you not going to comment on the fact that periclytos doesnt appear anywhere in the manuscrpits? lol thats what happens when try and talk about things you have no idea of. logic doesnt support your theory. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-471
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index