! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

New CHRISTIAN CHAT BOX - Page 453/485

Subject: New CHRISTIAN CHAT BOX
« <> »
gif 24.01.21 - 03:25pm

@ kristy59 - 24.01.21 - 11:24am
I wrote this on the 20th August 2013 when i took over this post. Why should i allow the likes of miaiad, shazza6 and gypsy to spoil it. If they have something to say to me, inbox me and dont try to ruin my post with their evil remarks.

They haven't replied in this thread for months, but your still stirring and trying to get a riseeyeroll.gif they did nothing wrong and only YOU can't see that.let it go woman.You were obviously banned for a reason. * +

kristy59 25.01.21 - 12:41am
I was NOT banned i left because of was sick of these people using me for target practice, one loaded the gun the other 2 fired the bullets. You always get bullys in posts who think they have the right to upset someone and think it is funny, these people are sad and dont have a life. The grown up thing is to turn the other cheek and walk away BUT im back now to continue with this nice post and NO ONE will stop me now. * +

kristy59 26.01.21 - 12:04pm
Ignore what has been written and lets move on ... Good morning friends hi5 We can be joyful and happy at the same time, but more importantly, when lifes circumstances deal us a hard blow we can be joyful though unhappy. Psalm 35:9, 2 Corinthians 7:4 * +

kristy59 30.01.21 - 09:59am
Joy is very infectious...be always full of joy yay Mother Teresa - Matthew 10:8 * +

kristy59 31.01.21 - 09:48am
Good morning all grouphug i hope everyone is keeping well * +

kristy59 7.02.21 - 10:00am
Good morning, i hope everyone is keeping well. Refuse to spend time worrying about what might happen. Determine to spend time making things happen. Today is a new day...a fresh start. * +

cheerful 10.02.21 - 03:51pm
I Like Very Much To Participate Because As Christians,We All Are Here To Encourage One Another And To Know More About The Lord. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-485
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index