! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Gaza,/Iranian attack on Israel - Page 42/46

Subject: Gaza,/Iranian attack on Israel
« <> »
antibacterial 8.10.18 - 12:12pm

@ cosmic - 5.10.18 - 07:40pm
And disbanded after the Roman invasion, the Nation state of Israel was established in 1948 AD. The key is Nation State, there are literally thousands of former kingdoms no longer in existence today, Visigoths, Nostics, Celtic, Huns, Persia, Wessex, Anglia, Media, Northumberland, Sussex, Gaul, Sumeria, Babylon I could go on and on does not mean they have right to exist as a Nation state today because like the kingdom of Israel were not and never were a Nation state

In that case ,your so called Palestine ended in 1948. They were never a state in the first place. * +

antibacterial 8.10.18 - 12:15pm

@ cosmic - 5.10.18 - 07:46pm
Oh and Edward Jenner was Protestant Christian

Jews can be Christian, Muslim , Nudists, whatever they want to believe in. Jewish is not a religion , it is a nation. My family are Messianic Jews. * +

cosmic 8.10.18 - 01:34pm

@ antibacterial - 8.10.18 - 12:07pm
It was never disbanded. There were always a presence of Jews in that area. The artifacts found by archeologists proofed it.

The Nostic kingdom was invaded by France and became part of France with Nostics still living there, it's still part of France, Catalan became no more and instead part of France and Spain, Catalonians still live the but it's not Catalonia, I could give you more examples of basic historic events to make you even more foolish * +

cosmic 8.10.18 - 01:36pm

@ antibacterial - 8.10.18 - 12:10pm
You don't have a clue of what you are talking about. Don't show stupidity, rather read up on a subject before you post something

I know for a fact Israel has a majority religion which is Jewish, it also has in its census Muslims and Christians as citizens, not had to find especially given that it likes to advertise that fact to the anti Israel body who accuse it of being genocidal to Muslims * +

cosmic 8.10.18 - 01:38pm

@ antibacterial - 8.10.18 - 12:15pm
Jews can be Christian, Muslim , Nudists, whatever they want to believe in. Jewish is not a religion , it is a nation. My family are Messianic Jews.

Judaism is a religion and a race defined by the UN the internationally recognised description of a citizen of Israel id not Jew it is Israeli * +

antibacterial 9.10.18 - 10:36am

@ cosmic - 8.10.18 - 01:34pm
The Nostic kingdom was invaded by France and became part of France with Nostics still living there, it's still part of France, Catalan became no more and instead part of France and Spain, Catalonians still live the but it's not Catalonia, I could give you more examples of basic historic events to make you even more foolish

Excepted, now except this. In 1948 the Jewish nation took over your so called Palestine. It became Israel once again. Israel is now back on the map and it is there to stay.Exept the fact that the area is now called Israel with Jerusalem as the capital. * +

antibacterial 9.10.18 - 10:40am

@ cosmic - 8.10.18 - 01:36pm
I know for a fact Israel has a majority religion which is Jewish, it also has in its census Muslims and Christians as citizens, not had to find especially given that it likes to advertise that fact to the anti Israel body who accuse it of being genocidal to Muslims

To be Jewish is to be of a certain race. It doesn't have anything to do with your religion. Genocidal to Muslims ? Any proof of your story ? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-46
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index