! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Gaza,/Iranian attack on Israel - Page 41/46

Subject: Gaza,/Iranian attack on Israel
« <> »
antibacterial 5.10.18 - 01:23pm

@ cosmic - 2.10.18 - 08:55pm
I've never denied some great inventions have come out of Israel however your claims of Israeli inventions are ludicrous, for example Edward Jennar was inoculating people against Small pox 300 years before Israel became a Nation state

The Kingdom of Israel was established in 1020 BCE. * +

antibacterial 5.10.18 - 01:26pm

@ cosmic - 2.10.18 - 08:55pm
I've never denied some great inventions have come out of Israel however your claims of Israeli inventions are ludicrous, for example Edward Jennar was inoculating people against Small pox 300 years before Israel became a Nation state

The Kingdom of Israel was established in 1020 BCE. Since then Jews were living in that area. Doesn't matter when they started with the inoculations, it was invented by a Jew. * +

cosmic 5.10.18 - 07:40pm

@ antibacterial - 5.10.18 - 01:23pm
The Kingdom of Israel was established in 1020 BCE.

And disbanded after the Roman invasion, the Nation state of Israel was established in 1948 AD. The key is Nation State, there are literally thousands of former kingdoms no longer in existence today, Visigoths, Nostics, Celtic, Huns, Persia, Wessex, Anglia, Media, Northumberland, Sussex, Gaul, Sumeria, Babylon I could go on and on does not mean they have right to exist as a Nation state today because like the kingdom of Israel were not and never were a Nation state * +

cosmic 5.10.18 - 07:44pm

@ antibacterial - 5.10.18 - 01:26pm
The Kingdom of Israel was established in 1020 BCE. Since then Jews were living in that area. Doesn't matter when they started with the inoculations, it was invented by a Jew.

What's the Herbrew Religion got to do with the state of Israel apart from the fact over three quarters of Israel are indeed Jewish? Claiming every Jew of every importance globally as Israeli is as riduculous as me claiming the British landed on the Moon because Neil Armstrong was Anglican * +

cosmic 5.10.18 - 07:46pm

@ antibacterial - 5.10.18 - 01:26pm
The Kingdom of Israel was established in 1020 BCE. Since then Jews were living in that area. Doesn't matter when they started with the inoculations, it was invented by a Jew.

Oh and Edward Jenner was Protestant Christian * +

antibacterial 8.10.18 - 12:07pm

@ cosmic - 5.10.18 - 07:40pm
And disbanded after the Roman invasion, the Nation state of Israel was established in 1948 AD. The key is Nation State, there are literally thousands of former kingdoms no longer in existence today, Visigoths, Nostics, Celtic, Huns, Persia, Wessex, Anglia, Media, Northumberland, Sussex, Gaul, Sumeria, Babylon I could go on and on does not mean they have right to exist as a Nation state today because like the kingdom of Israel were not and never were a Nation state

It was never disbanded. There were always a presence of Jews in that area. The artifacts found by archeologists proofed it. * +

antibacterial 8.10.18 - 12:10pm

@ cosmic - 5.10.18 - 07:44pm
What's the Herbrew Religion got to do with the state of Israel apart from the fact over three quarters of Israel are indeed Jewish? Claiming every Jew of every importance globally as Israeli is as riduculous as me claiming the British landed on the Moon because Neil Armstrong was Anglican

You don't have a clue of what you are talking about. Don't show stupidity, rather read up on a subject before you post something * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-46
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index