! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Gaza,/Iranian attack on Israel - Page 40/46

Subject: Gaza,/Iranian attack on Israel
« <> »
antibacterial 1.10.18 - 08:59am

@ cosmic - 30.09.18 - 09:57pm
roflmao I'm not the one claiming Israel invented everything, I'm not the one claiming Israel has a right over a land that for over 2 thousand years has been subject to conquest and occupation constantly, I'm not the one who can not fathom the recognised definition of a Nation state

You don't read books so Google Israeli inventions. Go see for yourself. Hope you have engine because you will be reading it for a long time. * +

manszar 2.10.18 - 05:18am

@ antibacterial - 29.09.18 - 11:45am
When the Palestinians moved there , Jews were already living there.

when jews moved there palestinians were already living there. * +

antibacterial 2.10.18 - 06:55am

@ manszar - 2.10.18 - 05:18am
when jews moved there palestinians were already living there.

Hahaha, get your facts right fool. I can't believe that you are that stupid. I'm trying my best that you will pic up a history book and read it for your self so that you can believe what is the truth but your undeveloped brain can't take it in. I told you to go to your nearest library, I gave you the names of books to look for, I also told you to Google it if you are to lazy to go to a library but you decided to stay uninformed, to stay stupid . * +

cosmic 2.10.18 - 08:54pm

@ antibacterial - 1.10.18 - 08:56am
This Kingdom of Israel was founded thousands of years ago. If you can't recognise a Kingdom, what about Brittan ? They are not a state but a Kingdom. You are digging your pit deeper. Stop doing that, you will not be able to get out.

Britain was an absolute monarchy then something happened, started in 1215 with the barons revolt and the magna carts, followed by the reformations, civil war and Bill of rights and stopped being an absolute monarchy and became a Nation state so what's your point apart from sounding stupid * +

cosmic 2.10.18 - 08:55pm
I've never denied some great inventions have come out of Israel however your claims of Israeli inventions are ludicrous, for example Edward Jennar was inoculating people against Small pox 300 years before Israel became a Nation state * +

manszar 5.10.18 - 05:15am

@ antibacterial - 2.10.18 - 06:55am
Hahaha, get your facts right fool. I can't believe that you are that stupid. I'm trying my best that you will pic up a history book and read it for your self so that you can believe what is the truth but your undeveloped brain can't take it in. I told you to go to your nearest library, I gave you the names of books to look for, I also told you to Google it if you are to lazy to go to a library but you decided to stay uninformed, to stay stupid .

lol.gif check your bible * +

antibacterial 5.10.18 - 01:21pm

@ manszar - 5.10.18 - 05:15am
lol.gif check your bible

I deliberately left the Bible out of this because you and your friends aren't Christians. You don't know what the Bible tells you to do.
Read about the History of Israel from other books, then take up a Bible and read what the Word is saying. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-46
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index