! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Why does God heal... - Page 4/7

Subject: Why does God heal...
« <> »
miaiad 17.03.24 - 09:42pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 14.03.24 - 05:28pm
He's secretly playing favourites

Long time no commenting... blink.gif * +

miaiad 17.03.24 - 09:53pm

@ trunking - 17.03.24 - 07:17pm
Just heal me already. I don't want to suffer anymore. My life will improve tremendously if He healed me. I can then live for Him. So makes no sense why God won't heal me.

Dear...
Having a strong and right belief in God, is something we need to have because this came to our heart as the truth, no because there is a personal request we want to ask...
That we are believers, or even the best righteous person, does not mean we do not face all trials and problems in life, whether that is poverty, illness, conflict, etc.
- - -
In all cases, our belief needs to be strong, and we should never give up of praying and asking for the best in life and hereafter.
- - -
The good example is prophet Ayub (Bible: Job) who spent long time in illness and most relative left him alone for sooo many years.
He never paused on praying...
- - -
Be on the right side, regardless what is going.
blossom.gif * +

crail 18.03.24 - 03:07am
You won't be healed by prayer. Trust me * +

trunking 19.03.24 - 12:23pm
I don't think God cares about me tbh. * +

miaiad 19.03.24 - 08:27pm

@ trunking - 19.03.24 - 12:23pm
I don't think God cares about me tbh.

This is purely a guess, based on your need, and merely for what you think is supposed to happen. * +

crail 21.03.24 - 12:05am
Isn't believing in God a bit of a guess too? * +

miaiad 21.03.24 - 03:10am

@ crail - 21.03.24 - 12:05am
Isn't believing in God a bit of a guess too?

No. It is to be certain and frim in heart and mind.
- - -
Quran has criticised those following assumptions or guesses in their belief.
(They follow not except assumption, and indeed, assumption avails not against the truth at all.) Quran 53.28
(But as for those who disbelieved, [it will be said], Were not Our verses recited to you, but you were arrogant and became a criminal people? And when it was said, 'Indeed, the promise of Allah is truth and the Hour [is coming] - no doubt about it,' you said, 'We know not what is the Hour. We assume only assumption, and we are not convinced.') Quran 45.31-32
yes.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum