! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

3 Steps To Jesus - Page 4/5

Subject: 3 Steps To Jesus
« <> »
ogdenz 18.06.18 - 11:02am
Its through analysis that I know you aren't understanding my question. Are mental states places? Yet we experience heavens and hells mentally.
If you had to live in a house made of cow dung,eat cow dung for every meal then that would be hell yes? How about if you were a dung beetle? Then that would be heavenly would it not?
Now would you spend hours making a delicious meal only to throw it in the bin once it was ready? Furthermore why would you do that if you had the foreknowledge that you would be throwing it away as soon as it was ready?
One last time...Why would an omniscient God create people he already knows won't obey him only to cast them into hell? That would be cruel would it not? * +

iminuru 18.06.18 - 12:48pm
mental states? heaven/hell are physical places, Where/how they are now? Allah knows better.
'' You make a meal, spend hours, etc, etc''. as far as I understand, Allah don't care about creating or destroying any thing, because its not a big deal for Him the Almighty. I am important for me only, other wise I am no different from any other living thing in the eyes of Allah, If I am obedient, my value increase, and if disobedient, I have no value. Allah simply don't care if iminuru goes to hell or heaven.
Dr. Malik Ghulam Murtaza (late), has discussed this (www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSColVAqL2o)
What is fate? If all the things that happen to us are pre-destined, then howcome we are accountable for our deeds? why the rewards or punishment for our actions.? why heaven/hell??? .... etc etc
the video, answers the question.
Allah created humanity, and didn't left them with out guidance. every one has the ability to follow the guidance. If you don't want to follow, are you right to blame Allah? no you cann't.
the joy or grief of our deeds will multi fold on the day of judgement because Allah the Almighty will be in front of every one, with all his glory, Just like we look at the sun or full moon.
As Allah the Almighty says (68: 42 and 68: 43) On the Day when the Shin will be exposed, and they will be called upon to prostrate themselves, they will not be able to. With their eyes downcast, they will be enveloped by ignominy. They used to be called upon to prostrate when they were healthy (but they did not.)
''Furthermore why would you do that if you had the foreknowledge that you would be throwing it away as soon as it was ready?'',
our is a beautiful world, and in the end it will be collectively thrown into the sun along with the moon. (75: 5 to 75:10) why? Allah knows better, needs no advice, do whatever Him the Almighty please to do, and donn't need any thing at all. He creates/destroy according to His own will, and for humans its better to * +

iminuru 18.06.18 - 12:49pm
for humans its better to be obedient servants in humans own interest here after. * +

0gypsy0 18.06.18 - 06:18pm
He creates/destroy according to His own will, and for humans its better to be obedient servants in their own interest .......what a spoiled insecure brat. Sieg Heil! lol.gif * +

ogdenz 18.06.18 - 11:31pm

@ iminuru - 18.06.18 - 12:49pm
for humans its better to be obedient servants in humans own interest here after.

So its based upon selfishness then? * +

iminuru 19.06.18 - 12:50am
selfish? (Selfish can be cruel) and no I think its (a sort of ) Humility or humbleness, and submission to the One who owns my flesh and bones + every thing. * +

0gypsy0 20.06.18 - 10:19pm

@ iminuru - 19.06.18 - 12:50am
selfish? (Selfish can be cruel) and no I think its (a sort of ) Humility or humbleness, and submission to the One who owns my flesh and bones + every thing.

This book of yours is just bringing a supposedly all powerful god to down to human level, a very dangerous crazy one. It's insulting for a god. It's impossible to accept a human being with his personality, let alone a god. And according to him, an atheist is the worse of them all but not a criminal, r*pist, p*dofile. You describe him as he does as he pleases, destroys as he pleases, all people should do is obey him without questioning him, do you really think a god like superior being can be like this? A human yes, we had them as rulers and look at the outcome. You're a nice human being and then you post something so hateful from your book your worshipping that it leaves me confused. Like that verse against gays, or against the united states prophecy. You excused yourself by saying '' it's not me, it's God's word ''.... How can you call him good? Or a God? And this god owns you? What does that make you then? I refuse to hate people I've never seen or met because a book says so, sorry,let alone worshipping it. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index