! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

The right church? - Page 4/5

Subject: The right church?
« <> »
0gypsy0 14.01.16 - 04:53pm

@ irnbrux - 13.01.16 - 03:46pm
God is everywhere remember? Being true to a house of bricks means nothing. Being true to yourself and your god however is completely different.

this . * +

kayvinn 14.01.16 - 05:36pm

@ dbh - 14.01.16 - 02:38pm
People have come up with reasons to justify themselves. But Gods standards do not change to suite us. The early church devoted
themselves to the apostles teaching and to
fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to
prayer (Acts 2:42 ).

well I do not think its right for you to say so unless it was given in the bible as a directive that we must always gather in church.Jesus at some critical times would separate himself from his disciples to go and pray alone. * +

kayvinn 14.01.16 - 05:43pm
How and where you pray shouldn't matter as long as you keep to your faith and live true to God.Jesus himself,the greatest teacher ever never had a particular church and instead He went to different places each day to teach the word of God and all great * +

cyberman 24.01.16 - 11:47am
any church that teaches monotheism rather than the trinity is the right church. Jesus said I am the way and the truth, none come to the Father but through me. Jesus never taught trinity. so learn how Jesus prayed to God. Go to God through the way of Jesus. * +

0gypsy0 24.01.16 - 02:02pm
lol * +

funphy 24.01.16 - 02:33pm
Just go sit in the woods naked.. Works for me lol.gif * +

alvar89 24.01.16 - 09:05pm

@ cyberman - 24.01.16 - 11:47am
any church that teaches monotheism rather than the trinity is the right church. Jesus said I am the way and the truth, none come to the Father but through me. Jesus never taught trinity. so learn how Jesus prayed to God. Go to God through the way of Jesus.

Would advice you to look up what trinitarians actually believe before making such statement. You propably go by the quran that says there is not 3 but 1 God etc. Thing is it talks about there not being a father god, son and mother god ( taken after the catholic seperate teachings outside the bible where Mary as a mother of god title ). The bible cannon doesnt teach that actually. It teaches us that God has manifested into our existence in 3 seperate forms but still remaining as one God YHWH. It is monotheistic if you actually look into what most Christians believe in. Trinity is just a word inwented by Church to point to Father, Son and Holy Spirit. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index