! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Prayer Warrior :) - Page 4/7

Subject: Prayer Warrior :)
« <> »
alvar89 26.11.15 - 10:06am
The key is this verse 1st Peter 3:15 To live a pure life in Gods ways and attract attention so they are drawn by God and His ways to ask you about what is it in you. * +

alvar89 26.11.15 - 10:08am
Do good in the world like God wants us and proclaim it with our lives as evidence. Love one another so ppl know we are His. * +

alvar89 26.11.15 - 10:11am
John 13

34 A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. 35 By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another. * +

alvar89 26.11.15 - 10:14am
Isaiah 58: 9Then you will call, and the Lord will answer;
you will cry for help, and he will say: Here am I.
If you do away with the yoke of oppression,
with the pointing finger and malicious talk,
10 and if you spend yourselves in behalf of the hungry
and satisfy the needs of the oppressed,
then your light will rise in the darkness,
and your night will become like the noonday. * +

alvar89 26.11.15 - 10:21am
Fasting is just like praying in tongues for you to strenghten your inner man your spirit. Its to be done in quiet not to show off and make others feel less spiritual. * +

alvar89 26.11.15 - 10:22am
Do it secretly so the Lord knows you do it not for boasting. * +

alvar89 26.11.15 - 10:27am
MAtthew 6:16When you fast, do not look somber as the hypocrites do, for they disfigure their faces to show others they are fasting. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 17But when you fast, put oil on your head and wash your face, 18so that it will not be obvious to others that you are fasting, but only to your Father, who is unseen; and your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index