! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Islamic state supporters - Page 4/14

Subject: Islamic state supporters
« <> »
pallas7 2.08.15 - 05:49pm

@ saraahmed - 1.08.15 - 01:49am
how do u explain that thn pallas

To be rewarded by allah they said * +

pallas7 2.08.15 - 05:50pm

@ maleficent - 2.08.15 - 05:36pm
They arent the real muslims.. real muslims will be against them.

Real? What makes a real anything? There's division in all religions what makes one real? Which denomination is real? and who are you to decide that? * +

pallas7 2.08.15 - 05:52pm
Even the isis people that don't kill or aren't officially in it, just enthusiasts, believe isis is carrying out the will of allah. Cia my ass * +

maleficent 2.08.15 - 06:23pm

@ pallas7 - 2.08.15 - 05:50pm
Real? What makes a real anything? There's division in all religions what makes one real? Which denomination is real? and who are you to decide that?

In my opinion, all religions teach their followers to do good things, respect each others etc.. There's no religion ask their followers to kill people just for fun or to force other people to embrace their religion.. The real one will not use religion as the reason to create chaos and kill people isnt? * +

maleficent 2.08.15 - 06:29pm

@ pallas7 - 2.08.15 - 05:52pm
Even the isis people that don't kill or aren't officially in it, just enthusiasts, believe isis is carrying out the will of allah. Cia my ass

They probably carrying their own agendas.. Just like most of politician, they have their own agendas. * +

pallas7 2.08.15 - 06:44pm

@ maleficent - 2.08.15 - 06:23pm
In my opinion, all religions teach their followers to do good things, respect each others etc.. There's no religion ask their followers to kill people just for fun or to force other people to embrace their religion.. The real one will not use religion as the reason to create chaos and kill people isnt?

Unless you want to fully research Mohamed then I think it's foolish. There are religions that kill it's not fun they seek it's a sacrifice for their own sins. Every human does this even if not by killing, they step all over others to feel better about themselves. Isis believes in jihadism and that it's what their god wants and they provide quran verses as proof for their justifications for what they're doing. * +

pallas7 2.08.15 - 06:45pm

@ maleficent - 2.08.15 - 06:29pm
They probably carrying their own agendas.. Just like most of politician, they have their own agendas.

Even so those verses exist just like every other religion, each denomination chooses their own way to interpret the words * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-14
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index