! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Ramadan... - Page 4/21

Subject: Ramadan...
« <> »
ogdenz 16.06.15 - 09:32pm
I've just had fish,chips and mushy peas. Mmm lovely. eating2.gif * +

recurve 16.06.15 - 11:00pm

@ dom4subs - 16.06.15 - 08:43pm
But surely after the month you just go back to these habits. If it rid you of them then you wouldn't have to do it again year after year. Our have I missed something.

Fair point... * +

saraahmed 17.06.15 - 12:33am
the point is to cleanse spiritually and kick bad habits but we are all human....so muslims fast for religious purposes but for every one who are unaware fasting has proven to scientifically benefit the human body and mind.....yeh sure pig out at the end of it as you do on every occasion possible.....atleast it shows for whatever reasons you can throw muslims have got strong wills ....anyone who disagrees try fasting for 19 hours x 30 days lol * +

kimjongl 17.06.15 - 08:15am
Binge eating at the end of everyday is probably worse for your health. You probably overcompensate on unhealthy luxury foods because of the false perception that you were making an actual sacrifice during the day, when in reality many people go without or with very real food during the daytime anyway. * +

ogdenz 17.06.15 - 08:42am
And some have to exist on very little for many years. Sadly. But hey I bet they have terrific willpower and self control. * +

ogdenz 17.06.15 - 08:49am
Some might consider it to be a perverse thing to do,to deny yourself food whilst millions have no choice but to go hungry. I admit I know little of Ramadan or its meaning but is it a time of donation? Does the food or money saved by not buying food get donated to folk in need? * +

kimjongl 17.06.15 - 08:53am
A lot of donations and charity work is done ie. feeding the poor etc which is a good part of ramadan. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-21
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index